Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Your reviews are needed!

#AnotherColdplayFan

Dreaming of making an escape.
Coldplayer
Ghost Stories is possibly the best album ever created in this world. All this is my opinion.
It might not seem better than Viva la Vida, or even A Rush of Blood to the Head, but you can't deny the very fact that every track is beautifully soothing. Every detail is nailed. The album cover, showing two angel wings, that look like a broken heart, formed by scenes related to unconditional love, a person watching himself in a broken mirror. Plus, those wings are in A Sky Full of Stars, above Oceans (those are two tracks). Every line in every track is just mindblowing, specially O. Ghost Stories is made with feelings, of Chris Martin who just lost his family after a divorce, two kids. Even Guy Berryman didn't hesitate to get involved, he is divorced too. It hurts bad to lose the love of your life. The Ghost Stories Live is the best performance I've ever seen. Spent $4 Million for this?! Played for 900 people?! IT WAS BODY-BLOWING. Screens everywhere, Chris flying, lasers, the audience cheering. It makes me sad to see what Coldplay has now become, more of a pop band. Ghost Stories suited Coldplay the best, the world needs songs like these. Ghost Stories has helped save my friends from suicidal thoughts, it was me who recommended the album. The time when Chris had a basic, cute hairstyle, wore a black top rather than trying to have a cool hairstyle and all those jackets. It was perfection. It touched my heart.