Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Your reviews are needed!

Sparky

Turn Your Magic On
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
We need your reviews, just like in previous years, of Coldplay's yearly summary. This time, we are making a 'Ghost Stories review'. Pretty much the same as twelve months of Coldplay but 2014 was the year for celebrating Coldplay's sixth and slightly more downsized album! You can include non Ghost Stories stuff too such as A Head Full Of Dreams announcement at the end of the year, just most of what's come out this year has been Ghost Stories / GS live show related.

Format is the same too, so we'll start off in January and review every month until the end of December. Then i'll be looking to do some interviews and polls for a final article after everything and that will cap off the beautiful era nicely :)

Alright, so we need you to write the articles. Have a look at 2013's reviews if you need a guide on how to format it and what sort of content to include.

For each month, you can get the content from the Coldplaying.com archives : http://www.coldplaying.com/2014/01/ Replace the 01 at the end with 02 for Feb, 03 for March, so on... For quieter months, if you want to find more content, you can go through the pages on the Coldplay / Ghost Stories forum.

When you write an article, simple just make a new thread in this sub forum and post and save it in a word processor/google docs if you're not writing in one go. I will post/present it on the main site too once it's done.

LIST OF GHOST STORIES ARTICLES - Volunteers - Deadline date

January - Coeurli
February - Sparky
March - - Sparky
April - - Sparky
May - - Sparky
June - - Sparky
July - Grids -
August - - Sparky
September - - Grids
October - -
November - -
December -

Simply post (or pm me if you like) to reserve a spot. First come first serve! The articles do need to be completed by the date listed so make sure you have sufficient time :)

nev72

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
A fair bit happened in December (AHFOD, Munich, Miracles, BBC R2 Show, BBC Music Awards, NRJ and Grammy Nominations) and since that's fresh in my mind, I'll be happy to take that?

Sparky

Turn Your Magic On
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yeah sure, i've added both of you to the list.

If you want to write it sooner while it's fresh in your mind, feel free, you can always pm the article copy to me then i'll remind you to post it when it's due :)

Sparky

Turn Your Magic On
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'll add you :) I'll remove the 'deadline dates' as they've gone out of the window, it takes a lot of time to make these! Almost half way through :D

Chazzy42

Chazzy42
Coldplayer
I would really like to do one wherever there is one free if possible!

Sparky

Turn Your Magic On
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Sure :) August, October, November and December are all available - take your pick.

Chazzy42

Chazzy42
Coldplayer
I've also never done one of these things before, is it just an album review of GS?

grids

I'm not that great
Coldplayer
I've also never done one of these things before, is it just an album review of GS?
Yes, you can review about whats been happening during August of last year such as gigs, events, song releases, etc. :)

Skypi

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'll take December! I've always wanted to review a Coldplay album

Skypi

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
To when does it need to be done? I must have ample time to prepare my master-piece!

Skypi

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Okay. I'll begin working on it Monday. I'm a bit swamped this weekend with college