Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Will we get a 2017 North American presale?

AMDB9

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
If they do a presale, make sure to sign up to Coldplay's newsletter on their website

RayaBadran

Another music addicted
Coldplayer
I'm already subscribed for a long time, but still didn't receive anything so i subscribed again just in case...

RayaBadran

Another music addicted
Coldplayer
Me too! Still can't see the montreal date on ticketmaster (even if the presale is on tuesday)

coldplayisawesome

Maybe I'm a ghost
Coldplayer
i also got the email! the presale starts on my birthday so i am REALLY excited now :cheesy:

maxpouliot

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Got my code too! For the presale, anyone knows how much tickets we can buy for the montreal show?

WillSauveur

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I called the Bell Centre this morning. They told me I'll have to use the link they sent us to go on ticket master, then find Montreal in the list. The information she had led her to believe the link on ticket master will redirect us on evenko's website. We'll then use our unique presale code to buy our tickets!

mimixyloto

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Got mine too this morning. Saw them in Dallas TX Aug 27th 16. cannot wait to see them in Houston August 25th 17!!!!!!!!!:bliss:
Hopefully they're done adding Texas dates, cuz it'll suck if they added another Texas city- highly doubt it though...
I'm already dreading the Houston Traffic!

kylecoldplayer

Coldplaying Coldplayer 24/7
Coldplayer
Didn't get mine yet :(

For the US/Canada Tour I'll be going to

"New York" (It's actually in New Jersey)
Boston
Montreal
Toronto
Washington DC

So excited!

Jyeatbvg

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi all, long time lurker and first time poster. It seems as if my account on Coldplay.com was deleted after a while and I did not receive an email with a presale code :(

Would anyone be kind enough to offer theirs if they are not attending one of the concerts?? I promised myself 4 years ago that I'd see Coldplay live at least once in my life and they are finally playing in Toronto again!

Thanks!

tanderson01

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi all, I didn't get a presale code in my email. Would anyone be generous to share theirs with me? I would be eternally grateful!

mavericks67

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Guys I just signed up to Coldplay newslater yesterday and have yet to received the presale code. If someone has a presale code and is not going to use it please message me! I plan to make the drive with my wife and son to Houston from Dallas. We would greatly appreciate the love.

Thanks!

mattauchtj

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I did not get my presale code either. Was on their list long ago but I guess they purged me from the list and I just signed back up last week. If anyone has one, I would greatly appreciate it as I would love to get presale tickets to the Landover MD show. Thanks in advance.

Schmanda

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Anyone know if the Cleveland Ohio show has started presales yet? Haven't got an email yet. They go on sale to the public 10/16.

jc90

Most Interesting Poster 2015
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Anyone know if the Cleveland Ohio show has started presales yet? Haven't got an email yet. They go on sale to the public 10/16.
According to the email I got, yes, it started today at noon local time.

Schmanda

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hmmm.....I checked, spam too but no email. Bummer!! Thanks for the quick reply. Maybe tomorrow.

If anyone is kind enough to share the code. I'm looking for two tickets for Cleveland. <3

Last edited:

RayaBadran

Another music addicted
Coldplayer
is anyone else having trouble to understand how the montreal presale goes? there are two links: one for the platine and one for other tickets, yet when i click on the link that redirects me to evenko, it says: "sale on october 15t"... I'm confused