Why is it so hard for me to hear the bass in songs?

Rain

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Ya, I'm a drummer and I can hear the bass in Clocks especially well, because its going constantly. Drumming to clocks is Very tiring unless u got double bass pedals. Anyways I think it helps the bass if u turn up the volume and put pillows and/or blankets on/infront of the speakers.

Shiver911

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Holy ****!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Those things aren't stereos, those are evil monsters from Planet Q coming to take over the world with technology! :eek: :eek: LOL j/k....those are some SWEET MACHINES! :lol:

CityandColour

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
i have the same problem, and i soon must learn to work with a bass player too being a drummer and all seeing how it is the rythym section. i can hardly ever hear bass in a song, but i can hear must bass drum parts in a song.

girlstar

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Initially, it was hard for me to hear it as well. It's that sound right at the back sorta, In the chorus of 'I ran away' you can hear it really well, so maybe if you listen to that you will be able to recognise the bass in other songs better....uh...hmmm... *Gives up* Oooh, i failed to explain!! :/