Welcome to Coldplaying!

By signing up you will receive access to the largest Coldplay fan site and hundreds of Coldplay downloads!

1. NOTICE: Coldplay Downloads are now back up! Sorry for the downtime
    Dismiss Notice

When will the North American tour of AHFOD happen?

Discussion in '2016: North American Tour' started by diana42, Nov 24, 2015.

Share This Page

1. AMDB9

By:AMDB9Apr 11, 2016
    Staff Member Moderator Coldplayer

You're welcome! And it looks to me like they are sold at firstniagaracenter.com

2. blueangel

By:blueangelApr 11, 2016
    New Coldplayer
    Coldplayer

Yes tried for floor timed out really fast soo stressful this is! Bought two in section 107 . Hopefully good seats!

3. hahninator

By:hahninatorApr 11, 2016
    There we sat in snow
    Coldplayer

Damn that presale. I swear Ticketmaster saves the really good seats for VIP or Citi card or something. I battled the presale for a good 20 minutes...had 2 phones and 2 computers going. Finally got some I was happy with.

10 hour trip to see this show, the closest to the southeast :furious3:

$175 tickets - c'mon Coldplay. Rock acts charge $75~ for great seats - Foo Fighters, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Linkin Park, etc. Coldplay is a pop artist now and the ticket prices have just skyrocketed, geeze.

4. gatorsamiam

By:gatorsamiamApr 11, 2016
    Coldplayer
    Coldplayer

Yeah it's tough to see them when the prices are so much more than the average - seeing Pearl Jam this week and only paying 75 for seats that are closer that what I would have to pay for Coldplay. I'll still see them but man!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. hahninator

There we sat in snow
    Coldplayer

I justify it because they didn't tour at all for Ghost Stories (LOVE the album, literally love) and I haven't seen them in 4 (!) years. Face it - they won't be around forever and they're getting older. Maybe this is their last album, maybe not. Maybe they'll even come to Atlanta next year. Will I complain about the ticket prices in 10 years? No, certainly not. I'll look back and say WOW, those guys were in fantastic shape and that was a legendary concert that I'll forever remember. But dang, it does hurt for a little bit haha. I'll be paying these off for a while.

JM-42, guy42 and getithom like this.
  6. AMDB9

How much were the seats in the lower bowl?

7. blueangel

New Coldplayer
    Coldplayer

About 176 each. We first pulled up section 2 but lost it. Ended up spending the same amount for 107 anyway. Thinking about cancelling and doing just 1 vip instead. Do you know if it would be worth it? Have you ever gotten vip or know anyone who has?

8. AMDB9

I dont know about the VIPs, but I can't believe the first bowl costs as much as the floor!

9. AMDB9

Where can I get tickets for about $120- $130??

10. hahninator

There we sat in snow
    Coldplayer

Yeah the lower bowl being the same as the floor is weird. The VIP doesn't have a M&G does it?

11. blueangel

New Coldplayer
    Coldplayer

No they dont, But I am definetely going to be looking for a way before or after to try to meet them!!

12. gatorsamiam

By:gatorsamiamApr 11, 2016
    Coldplayer
    Coldplayer

Agree with you wholeheartedly! My wife and were fortunate to see them in NYC for The Ghost Stories tour (we flew up from Florida and made a weekend out of it!). I've seen them pretty much for every tour and yes they have gone up incrementally - I still will see them this go around. Just praying to concert gods that Florida will be granted a tour stop!!

13. LVI56

By:LVI56Apr 11, 2016
    Livin' life in Technicolor
    Coldplayer

$175 for lower bowl in an arena is kind of nutty. I remember paying $80 for similar seats for TL and VLV tour. $130 for Ghost Stories (understandable price for an intimate show). $80 for lower bowl for Pasadena.

Muse, Arcade Fire, Mumford & Sons, Florence and The Machine all around $70-$80 for lower level seating.

14. pamelayyz

By:pamelayyzApr 11, 2016
    New Coldplayer
    Coldplayer

Can someone please pm an unused pre sale code. Canadian user so never got the code

15. LVI56

By:LVI56Apr 11, 2016
    Livin' life in Technicolor
    Coldplayer

Wow, 10 minutes in the axs waiting room, then can't even pull a single ticket at any price level for Vegas.

Hour later: still nothing, not even on the app. I just want one ticket.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2016
  16. EasySuperstition99

By:EasySuperstition99Apr 11, 2016
    And I saw sparks...
    Coldplayer

I didn't even realize the pre sale already started

cheeetaz likes this.
  17. lennyrott1

By:lennyrott1Apr 11, 2016
    Up&Up
    Coldplayer

This morning was a stress explosion for me! I had never done the whole presale thing--and I didn't realize it didn't include floor seats. Also I didn't wanna pay more than 200 a ticket but that quickly was impossible. But literally the two best sections in Salt Lake were sold out within the first hour and the other decent sections were running out quick, so I snagged a couple decent tickets--both combined cost me $410.

Are tickets usually this steep for Coldplay? I wanted to hold out for floor tickets, but I read somewhere that those seats were going to be over closer to $400 or $500 each? I don't want to believe that is true, but I also didn't want to risk holding out on the presale seats and then not being able to afford the floor seats.

18. AMDB9

Me too! I am also new to the presale thing, and at the start of the sale, it was either pay $180 to sit near the back of the lower bowl level or pay $130 to sit in the last row of the highest level. Eventually, some more sections were released, but I still think they were overpriced. I wound up paying $130 to sit in the first row of the second-highest seating level. One thing I thought was strange is that after a while, floor sections GGG and JJJ started showing up, but when I looked on the map, those sections did not even exist.
    And to answer your question about floor tickets, I think it was something like $700 for the first 10 rows and $500 for the next 15 and then $180 for the rest of the floor.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
  19. guy42

By:guy42Apr 12, 2016
    Warm Player
    Coldplayer

It's crazy. I wanted to be at one of the front rows for once, but they cost around $800. And if you don't grab them in time (because of all the bots taking them DURING THE PRESALE EVEN), you'll have to pay $900-$1000 from resellers. Like are you frickin kidding me?

20. A_parker2005

By:A_parker2005Apr 12, 2016
    New Coldplayer
    Coldplayer

I am so sick of these people not offering tickets at face value. Makes me angry!