When will the North American tour of AHFOD happen?

CMH Coldplayer

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Presale codes have been emailed!
They have?!? I didn't get one!

Does anybody have a pre-sale code that they could PM me? I want to surprise my girlfriend for the concert but didn't know you had to re-signup to get a code??

It would be so greatly appreciated!!

563JD

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Can someone PM me the presale code? I plan on going to the concert in Buffalo but since I live in Canada I was not sent the code

CMH Coldplayer

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
haha! i just PM'd you too. let us know which code you'll use so we can pass the other on to someone who needs it :)
Hey - you guys are faster than me!

I'm going to use the code from Guy42. Thanks again guys!!

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Does anyone happen to have a presale code that he/she will not use ?

EDIT: Thanks @gai, got it !

Last edited:

BiggerStronger

Believe in love
Coldplayer
Want to go to the Buffalo show, didn't get a presale code because it only went to US subscribers and I'm in canada... :sad:
Can someone PM me a code if you don't plan to use it? Thank you so much

EDIT: I'm using the code from Arantza, thanks again!

Last edited:

Arantza

Live in living color
Coldplayer
Want to go to the Buffalo show, didn't get a presale code because it only went to US subscribers and I'm in canada... :sad:
Can someone PM me a code if you don't plan to use it? Thank you so much
Did you already get a code? I'll PM you mine :nice:

pamelayyz

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Long time lurker first time poster. Based in Canada and didn't get the code. If someone can send their presale code, I will really appreciate it!!

adamcappelen

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
same deal looking for a code... if someone going to indy wants to pair up since you can get 4 tickets per code that works for me.. i need 2 tix

blueangel

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Does anyone know where to go for the tickets? One thing says ticketmaster and the other says tickets.com

AMDB9

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Does anyone know where to go for the tickets? One thing says ticketmaster and the other says tickets.com
What show are you trying to get tickets for? You can access all dates through ticketmaster, but some cities like Denver, Salt Lake, Buffalo, and Las Vegas are sold through affiliate websites and ticketmaster will redirect you to those "partner websites."

blueangel

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
What show are you trying to get tickets for? You can access all dates through ticketmaster, but some cities like Denver, Salt Lake, Buffalo, and Las Vegas are sold through affiliate websites and ticketmaster will redirect you to those "partner websites."
Yeah, I'm trying to get ones for the Buffalo show. I'm just not sure what page to have ready.

AMDB9

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yeah, I'm trying to get ones for the Buffalo show. I'm just not sure what page to have ready.
Well search "ticketmaster coldplay" and then click on the ticketmaster link, and find the Buffalo date, and click on "more info" and it should redirect you to the correct website!

blueangel

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Well search "ticketmaster coldplay" and then click on the ticketmaster link, and find the Buffalo date, and click on "more info" and it should redirect you to the correct website!
Thank you!