What made you LOL today?

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
When you're reading a story and realising half way through that the protagonist is a snake ..

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
^A Band That Only Geography Teachers Like, 3 Men and an Angry Egg and A Tomato That Looks Like Phil at the same festival!! what a dream

Little Miss Coldplay

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Sorry if this sounds horrible but I felt the need to share it with someone as it amused me the other day. Turns out the name of the shade of the nail varnish I bought the other day is "Orgasm" [emoji15] [emoji23] x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

oldiefan

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Made me laugh, at my own stupidity, when I learned my friend in India got a big yellow balloon home from the Mumbai Global Citizen gig !!!....... turns out she'd undone it and deflated it !!!! I'd been imagining her squeezing onto trains and buses etc....... :rolleyes: :joy:

oldiefan

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
... further to above........ had to put this on paper.......
IMG_1811.JPG

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
... further to above........ had to put this on paper....... View attachment 6741
HAHAHAHA Aw hell I know that struggle.

I managed to snatch one balloon and carefully stuffed it into my car. I decided I'd give it to my best friend as a present.

Back home I get this freakish giant balloon out of my car, and it bounces right behind me, into this:

The disappointment was real =D

Shreya1975

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Made me laugh, at my own stupidity, when I learned my friend in India got a big yellow balloon home from the Mumbai Global Citizen gig !!!....... turns out she'd undone it and deflated it !!!! I'd been imagining her squeezing onto trains and buses etc....... :rolleyes: :joy:
OMG Jane lol lol lol .... i had to think really fast in how to preserve the balloon safely.... it was just to precious to me... and the knot wasn't very easy to remove either...

Shreya1975

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
... further to above........ had to put this on paper....... View attachment 6741
omg this made me laugh hard ! Thank you so much Jane!! Omg you know actually after AOAL was over the fans were bursting the balloons while waiting for the band to come back to the main stage... i was so scared they would burst mine too so i worked as fast as i could! and was able to get the balloon back home safely....