Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What made you LOL today?

Nikola

Up With The Birds
Coldplayer
We have a thread about the things that made you happy, here you can post stuff that made you laugh today. :cheesy:

Phoebeo

Hi. I'm Louise.
Coldplayer
:laugh3:
And our conversation about me preferring to see Coldplay or have a baby in nine months was pretty fun. :lol:

I like this one.

[/IMG]

Nikola

Up With The Birds
Coldplayer
^ That little conversation inspired me to start this thread. :D

Phoebeo

Hi. I'm Louise.
Coldplayer

I spend way to much time on the internet.. :blank:

Darlene_Ihnfsa

Rising
Coldplayer
may be is a bit cruel, but when we went to clean the car in a machine box thing today, my dad suddenly went back in the car and got stuck there as the machine started to pour water and so, and he made bye bye gestures. was so funny and i loled hard for a good 5-10 minutes.

Nikola

Up With The Birds
Coldplayer
I predict 9gag will overrun this thread. :nod:

Oh, and no chat and kidding here, just concrete WTFness would be better, I think.

Nikola

Up With The Birds
Coldplayer
may be is a bit cruel, but when we went to clean the car in a machine box thing today, my dad suddenly went back in the car and got stuck there as the machine started to pour water and so, and he made bye bye gestures. was so funny and i loled hard for a good 5-10 minutes.
LOL "bye bye gestures". :laugh3: I imagine him doing that while being swallowed in the sea.
I hope he survived tho. :sad:

Nikola

Up With The Birds
Coldplayer
I just don't even know what to think anymore.
What I meant to say was, no long keeds and infinite random chat here, people do that on many threads.
It's not what I envisioned this one being. But you can comment on the stuff posted here, of course.
Or you can do whatever you want...

Nikola

Up With The Birds
Coldplayer
Ke$ha talking about AIDS prevention.
Nuff said. :dozey:

Coeurli

#TeamLittleGirlies #GlutenTag
Craig Ferguson's Late Late night show (watched it on Youtube) :D

86Timewarp

Billy N.™ the Coldplayer
Coldplayer
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSTvACw7I9M&feature=g-user"]Apologies In Advance For The Choice Of Song - YouTube[/ame] :lol: