What is your favourite Coldplay song today?

labell

certifiable fan
Coldplayer
today swallowed in the sea

though i'm about to kill it

*is trying to get the strumming rhythm correct, but chris' strumming has no method to the madness.*

frostbitepanda

Grrr...
Coldplayer
labell said:

*is trying to get the strumming rhythm correct, but chris' strumming has no method to the madness.*
I can relate. I made the mistake of attempting to play "Daylight" last week and just succeeded in staring at wonder at how any human being could possibly get a song out of any thing that was written. I mean six sharps and the most nonsensical rhythm ever conceived by man?

*headdesk*

carlet

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I woke up completely depressed but then I heard Chris singing... " I will Fix you" and then understood that life isn't so bad after all.

knuckles

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Definitely 'How you see the world'... will change tomorrow without doubt!

labell

certifiable fan
Coldplayer
frostbitepanda said:
labell said:

I can relate. I made the mistake of attempting to play "Daylight" last week and just succeeded in staring at wonder at how any human being could possibly get a song out of any thing that was written. I mean six sharps and the most nonsensical rhythm ever conceived by man?

*headdesk*
i guess it just shows how damn brillant they are. but i keep watching him in the japanese acoustic video, and im like, HOW does he decide which chord he is going to do?!?!!? it's so random.

yellow_fever

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Only Superstition :rolleyes: love the begining wiv Will kicking in and the acoustics...

Dragonfave

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
In this hot, humid, sweltering weather today, I would say "How You See the World". Tomorrow, probably "Crest of Waves". It all depends on the weather...........

frostbitepanda

Grrr...
Coldplayer
Fix You I must say. *Brain shorts out* Uh, yeah... that means I'm listening to it right now. :stunned: