Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

What is your favourite Coldplay song today?

Gsilva

Start again a little higher........
Coldplayer
Viva la vida, its a great song, gives me nostalgia and when im down or dont have energy i just listen ti this song in high volume and BAM, im radiating.

ColdplayingMama

*Look at the stars, look how they shine for you*
Coldplayer
Politik

I listened to it on a loop yesterday as I ran 4 miles in 25 mph winds/26 deg temps (which is abnormally cold for this time of year here). The winds seemed to beat me in the face from every direction but the south and I literally blasted Politik over and over again in my ear to get me to finish. Thank goodness for Coldplay otherwise I'd probably be in horrible shape :grinning:

antdrew

Never in a rush
Coldplayer
Anything from Viva La Vida today, idk just feeling in that kinda nostalgic mood. Maybe the song Viva La Vida in particular because that's what I'm currently up to listening in the album lol.

Zero Theory

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Anything from Viva La Vida today, idk just feeling in that kinda nostalgic mood. Maybe the song Viva La Vida in particular because that's what I'm currently up to listening in the album lol.
VLV and AROBTTH are the two albums I can keep listening to in my car and never get sick of.

Carolina*

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Low is the Coldplay song that took the longest to grow on me...I used to think it was pretty uninteresting but recently I've decided it's actually very interesting after a million dull listens if that makes any sense

iamsue

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Just watching Sao Paolo and loving Charlie Brown!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yoyo2000

I'm hyp
Coldplayer
A Rush Of Blood, what a masterpiece of a song! I doubt they'll ever release something so thoughtful.

ksg_tarheelfan

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
"All I Can Think About it You" …

"What if all I'm on earth to do, is solo? Then what a lone, poor shoe. I wanna walk in a-two."

Those lyrics resonate with me.

TealAppeal

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
In my current state of life my husband and I are going to be proud parents soon. This event has caused me to evaluate my life and even my passing, so Ive been researching and putting to paper a rough idea of my dying will.

With that said I know for a fact I want the loved ones still around to listen to a Coldplay song when they honor my eventual passing etc...

So my current song that I've been thinking about lately is, ` "O" / "Fly On" ` in particular the short 3:50 time stamp version. I think that song is a great sort of send off. I'm sorry if I brought this thread down mood-wise.

Ermm... Well I have also have had the opening piano notes of "Hypnotised" stuck in my head ~ so here you go, something more positive. Yay! <3

M Marks The Spot

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
In my current state of life my husband and I are going to be proud parents soon. This event has caused me to evaluate my life and even my passing, so Ive been researching and putting to paper a rough idea of my dying will.

With that said I know for a fact I want the loved ones still around to listen to a Coldplay song when they honor my eventual passing etc...

So my current song that I've been thinking about lately is, ` "O" / "Fly On" ` in particular the short 3:50 time stamp version. I think that song is a great sort of send off. I'm sorry if I brought this thread down mood-wise.

Ermm... Well I have also have had the opening piano notes of "Hypnotised" stuck in my head ~ so here you go, something more positive. Yay! <3
Oh, you've already been considering your last will and testament? :eek: I mean, that's a part of everyone's life for sure but it must be challenging to come up with its content...

I think you've chosen some pleasant songs so far. I wouldn't dare say it's suitable for such an event but yeah, that's what I'm trying to say... :D

TealAppeal

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I think you've chosen some pleasant songs so far. I wouldn't dare say it's suitable for such an event but yeah, that's what I'm trying to say... :D
Much appreciated. Yeah it was tough to come up with but I have something at least. I guess I'm odd that way but I just look at it as a guide for those still around. I know I would like to have a plan and maybe they'd feel somewhat comforted that I had some direction for them. Clearly it's not set in stone but I felt it was time for me to work on it.