Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is your favourite Coldplay song today?

gcm20

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hypnotised it's the song I've been listening in the last few weeks. I love the piano intro.:)

glowingpumpkins

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
CEMETERIES OF LONDON
YEEEEEEEEEEES.gif

God is in the houses! and God is in my hEAD and all the cemeteries in London~
I see God come in my gArden, but I don't know what he saaidd for my heart wasn't openn.. not open

SINGING LA LA LA LA LA LALA LA LLAA
and the night..over London laaay...

*pretty piano at the end* :viva:

kylecoldplayer

Coldplaying Coldplayer 24/7
Coldplayer
Today it's Us Against The World. The song has grown on me because initially I wasn't a huge fan of the song until I heard it live

gpttigers

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
This question really isn't fair to pick just one. The real answer is it depends on what kind of mood I am in. Sometimes it is Charlie Brown, other Politik or Hurts Like Heaven or God Put a Smile Upon Your Face or Daylight or Shiver or you get the point.

I have a hard enough time picking best Album between Rush of Blood, MX and Ghost Stories. Again, that might go back to mood as well.

M Marks The Spot

I could be a lost cause as well
Coldplayer
Hymn for the Weekend because there are midterm holidays in my place now. That's why I have a long weekend. :joy:

onlylove

Up&Up
Coldplayer
I had a rare day where I listened to no music.

I think recently it has been O or Amsterdam as my tops, but I am always in the mood for Birds.