Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

What is your favourite Coldplay song today?

antdrew

Never in a rush
Coldplayer
Sparks is the most amazing song actually. It's just so smooth, chill, true, beautiful, atmospheric and depressing all at the same time.

frostbitepanda

Grrr...
Coldplayer
^^ Sparks is in my top ten. Of course, my top ten changes just about every day, but Sparks always tends to stay up there. :)

Today I'm really digging Strawberry Swing, Oceans, and ALIENS.

A Spell a Rebel Yell

Bigger Stronger
Coldplayer
Tonight, I have truly been enjoying the mysterious and ghostly sounds from Oceans, Midnight, Always in my head, Fly on (specially that reprise), and Ghost Story. Also, Guy's bass in Magic has really been quite pleasant to listen to at this particular moment. Been studying constantly throughout this summer so it has been a welcoming surprise to get to appreciate Ghost Stories in a way I honestly had not when it came out couple years ago. These tracks have put my nerves to sleep in times where I needed to relax and contemplate. Well, just wanted to share that lol

bluecold

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I always go back to "a rush of blood to the head" I guess it must mean that it's my favourite!
but today, I would say Ink

Sophia M

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Tonight I've been jumping to "Charlie Brown" and looking forward to doing the same with other Coldplayers when I see them in 13 days!

AmyEverdeen

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Tonight I've been jumping to "Charlie Brown" and looking forward to doing the same with other Coldplayers when I see them in 13 days!
Lol, what days do I not jump to Charlie Brown? Charlie Brown does something to me that no other song I have ever heard on this earth does. I can't even listen to it without crying lol. I wish I could go back to that song live again, it was so beautiful. Try and take in every moment of it.

marcode

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I'm on love with the new one...someone special....very very special song,strong lyrics,the music is fantastic......but it's so difficult to just pick one song,there are a lot more I love ,but that's for everybody I think :)

tov1988

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Always in my Head

To me it is the sound of depression and reclusiveness

karvi22

Coldplayer for life.
Coldplayer
Warnign Sign. Actually, today it's all the AROBTTH album. When I feel down, this music saves me. It always does.

fenderu2

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Charlie Brown is #1 to me. As shocking as it may be, my 2nd favorite song is Up With The Birds. Love the 2nd half of that song so much.

iamsue

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Me too! Hope we see each other there. Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iamsue

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
I think See You Soon really touched me today. Fitting, Sophia M.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk