What is your favourite Coldplay song today?

A Spell a Rebel Yell

Bigger Stronger
Coldplayer
Figured I'd drop my personal top ten because I'm taking way too long choosing one (not a good order tho):
10. Strawberry Swing
9. Spies
8. Crest of Waves
7. Death and all his friends
6. Swallowed in the sea
5. Moses
4. Don't panic
3. Life in Technicolor (i,ii & escapist)
2. I ran away
1. Amsterdam

honorable mentions: Moving to Mars, FOP, Things I don't understand, Gravity, Speed of Sound, AROBTTH, Green Eyes... agh I can"t

Iain ferrie

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Figured I'd drop my personal top ten because I'm taking way too long choosing one (not a good order tho):
10. Strawberry Swing
9. Spies
8. Crest of Waves
7. Death and all his friends
6. Swallowed in the sea
5. Moses
4. Don't panic
3. Life in Technicolor (i,ii & escapist)
2. I ran away
1. Amsterdam

honorable mentions: Moving to Mars, FOP, Things I don't understand, Gravity, Speed of Sound, AROBTTH, Green Eyes... agh I can"t
I know how you feel so so difficult

Iain ferrie

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hypnotised right now. I am 35 been a Coldplay fan since I was 20 and when I have been having some difficult weeks every once in a while in my life and need to reflect and recharge, these guys seem to bring out a song that I listen to and the lyrics state recently "Threading the needle fixing my flame" I'm like omg boys how do you do it. I have loved seeing them progress again and again and again

anacaren08

Up&Up
Coldplayer
All I Can Think About Is You, in love with it at the moment. It sounds like the old coldplay and new coldplay together. Not a big fan of most of the songs from this era, but this song, omg is so great!! :) Love everything about it!

vico xt

Learning English
Coldplayer
Amsterdam. No matter how much time passes, I always end up returning to the same song. It's not my most favorite song, but... I just don't know.

frostbitepanda

Grrr...
Coldplayer
X&Y.

Do y'all remember X&Y the song? Of course you don't. Do you remember the masterful hook? The fucking trippy chorus? The awesome guitar? The best vocal performance on that album?

No you don't. You don't because it is the most overlooked song of Coldplay's career and I will die on this hill with the three other people who agree with me. Fight me.

AmyEverdeen

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
X&Y.

Do y'all remember X&Y the song? Of course you don't. Do you remember the masterful hook? The fucking trippy chorus? The awesome guitar? The best vocal performance on that album?

No you don't. You don't because it is the most overlooked song of Coldplay's career and I will die on this hill with the three other people who agree with me. Fight me.

X&Y is one of my favorite songs of Coldplay ever!!! Right now I'm listening to that, ALIENS, For You, One I Love, Moving To Mars and No More Keeping My Feet On The Ground :heart::heart::heart:

marcode

Coldplayer
Still love the song......every teardrop is a waterfall.....but there are also other songs I like (witch one not ????) it is just the way they play the song and the end of the song is so strong with Will Champion at the drums (a little solo and BAM finished )....ooooo men I love it

AmyEverdeen

Coldplayer
Still love the song......every teardrop is a waterfall.....but there are also other songs I like (witch one not ????) it is just the way they play the song and the end of the song is so strong with Will Champion at the drums (a little solo and BAM finished )....ooooo men I love it

Same! I think it's my favourite song ending of all! XD