What is your favorite song today?

onlylove

Up&Up
Coldplayer
I am digging the whole Mumford and Sons new album Delta. I think Beloved is my favorite track on there now.

Gideon_Mx

Everyone sees the colour in each other's eyes
Coldplayer
Last edited:

M Marks The Spot

M stands for Michael
Coldplayer
I heard this song yesterday but as a part of a mashup but today I finally played it itself and I must confess it's a brilliant track! I need to find out more about Sufjan Stevens.

Gideon_Mx

Everyone sees the colour in each other's eyes
Coldplayer
Politik (actually the whole AROBTTH album)

M Marks The Spot

M stands for Michael
Coldplayer
This band, this video or those outfits may be corny or silly as anything but the music is what counts, right? What a big mistake that this tune is catchy, actually! :D

onlylove

Up&Up
Coldplayer
I heard this song yesterday but as a part of a mashup but today I finally played it itself and I must confess it's a brilliant track! I need to find out more about Sufjan Stevens.

I love Sufjan Stevens. Definitely explore his music. If you love him, consider Novo Amor, Ben Howard, Jose Gonzalez, Damien Rice, Lord Huron, Bon Iver if you haven't already. They are all on my chill / melancholy playlist.

onlylove

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Songs I keep playing on repeat:

you should see me in a crown, Billie Eilish
Seventeen, Sharon Van Etten
Castle, Halsey

M Marks The Spot

M stands for Michael
Coldplayer
I love Sufjan Stevens. Definitely explore his music. If you love him, consider Novo Amor, Ben Howard, Jose Gonzalez, Damien Rice, Lord Huron, Bon Iver if you haven't already. They are all on my chill / melancholy playlist.
Thank you for your recommendation! :innocent: