WeLcOmE =)

Lourdes :3

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'm new in here and I want to make new friends!! :3 (?

Fisrt, i'm gonna introduce myself :p my name is Lour, i'm 13 years :$ i'm from Argentina and i'm a huge Coldplay fan! :D i dont know a lot of english, but im studying :cool: and i dont know how this forum works :p i've been a fan since Viva La Vida era u.u i wish i had been a fan before :/ my favourite song is Swallowed In The sea and i want to meet you! :D

juanif94

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Fisrt, i'm gonna introduce myself :p my name is Lour, i'm 13 years :$ i'm from Argentina and i'm a huge Coldplay fan! :D i dont know a lot of english, but im studying :cool: and i dont know how this forum works :p i've been a fan since Viva La Vida era u.u i wish i had been a fan before :/ my favourite song is Swallowed In The sea and i want to meet you! :D
Hola Lour! Que bueno ver a mas sudamericanos por aca :D yo soy de Montevideo, Uruguay y tengo 17 años, me llamo Juan Ignacio pero me podes decir Juani :) un gusto :D A ver como le va a Argentina hoy contra Colombia :p

cronosdistantcousin

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Coldplay's Major Minus

Hello everyone I see the track [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1O9X0_WNTY&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - ‪Coldplay - Major Minus (Official)‬‏[/ame] is already wrapped for the upcoming album and I'd like to show a few work samples around...

Can anyone send this to Martins ? I am avaiable to start working as soon as needed.

Thanks and a good day from sunny Brazil.

Tato

Hi :)

Welcome to the Coldplaying.com Community... It's great to see you :nice:

Enjoy your stay! :)

coldplayer#16

a.k.a. J-M-P-16
Coldplayer
Hello all! I'm not totally new, but I'm still saying hi :)

And I wanna go to Lollapalooza!! . . . Lucky.

tiph1411

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hiiiii =)
i'm a big fan of Coldplay
and i love their albums
Particulary a rush of blood to the head
I live in france
i'm seventeen and a half
anyway
that's all folks
:laugh3:

Liguria

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi everybody! I've been visiting this amazing forum for quite a while now (and with that successfully distracting myself from working on my thesis),
but never posted anything so far...but now I wanted to say hello. So hello :)
You all seem to be such a nice bunch of people...but what else should I expect from Coldplay fans :thumbsup:

ShotsIntheSky

Tiffany here.
Coldplayer
Hiiiii =)
i'm a big fan of Coldplay
and i love their albums
Particulary a rush of blood to the head
I live in france
i'm seventeen and a half
anyway
that's all folks
:laugh3:
Hey there and welcome to the forum!! :lol: I love a rush of blood to the head too!!! One of my favorite albums!!!! :wink3:

Hi everybody! I've been visiting this amazing forum for quite a while now (and with that successfully distracting myself from working on my thesis),
but never posted anything so far...but now I wanted to say hello. So hello :)
You all seem to be such a nice bunch of people...but what else should I expect from Coldplay fans :thumbsup:
Everyone gets distracted with Coldplaying :laugh3: Anyways welcome!! This place is full of very nice people because as you said, we are Coldplay fans :smug:

coldplaymom

Coldplayer
Hello all! My name is Veronique. I'm actually an old woman, 48. I was aware of Coldplay when they came out in the late 90s, but my husband and I were busy starting our own business at the time and I had very little time for anything else outside of work and family.
This summer I finally decided to take it easy as our older son is going to be a high school junior this coming school year and will be out of the house in 2 years. I want us to spend as much time as possible.
So a month or 2 ago, we were watching The Voice when this contestant (being mentored by Adam Levine (Maroon 5) performed Fix You. I so loved the song that I decided to search for the original on youtube. Since then, I've been hooked. Coldplay is all I listen to every single day.
A week or so ago, I purchased the tickets for my sons and me to see them at Midtown Music Festival on Sept 24. I can hardly wait.
I thought Don Henley and Elton John were it for me, but Chris has the sweetest voice. I go to bed with headset on and Coldplay music playing in my ears.

Keep up the good work, guys, and see you in ATL come September, rain or shine.

coldplaymom

Coldplayer
Hello all! My name is Veronique. I'm actually an old woman, 48. I was aware of Coldplay when they came out in the late 90s, but my husband and I were busy starting our own business at the time and I had very little time for anything else outside of work and family.
This summer I finally decided to take it easy as our older son is going to be a high school junior this coming school year and will be out of the house in 2 years. I want us to spend as much time as possible.
So a month or 2 ago, we were watching The Voice when this contestant (being mentored by Adam Levine (Maroon 5) performed Fix You. I so loved the song that I decided to search for the original on youtube. Since then, I've been hooked. Coldplay is all I listen to every single day.
A week or so ago, I purchased the tickets for my sons and me to see them at Midtown Music Festival on Sept 24. I can hardly wait.
I thought Don Henley and Elton John were it for me, but Chris has the sweetest voice. I go to bed with headset on and Coldplay music playing in my ears.

Keep up the good work, guys, and see you in ATL come September, rain or shine.