Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Welcome to Coldplaying! Where to next?

ShannonF

Gonna hold up half the sky and say, only I own me
Coldplayer
How cool is it to get some welcomes? Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MyloXyloter

Cause yout get lighter the more it gets dark!
Coldplayer
Hi, everyone!!! Awsome to be here! I Hope we will have a great time and many discussions about the most epic band in the world together!

Sophia M

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hello everyone, I'm from Chicago, USA and I am so excited to finally join this because I literally grew up listening to Coldplay (Parachutes was my bedtime music) so they have played a big role in my life. My first Coldplay concert was this past summer and I can't wait to see them again next summer! Looking forward to becoming active on this site!

D

diogo_sg

Hello everyone, I'm from Chicago, USA and I am so excited to finally join this because I literally grew up listening to Coldplay (Parachutes was my bedtime music) so they have played a big role in my life. My first Coldplay concert was this past summer and I can't wait to see them again next summer! Looking forward to becoming active on this site!
Hi Sophia! Welcome to the family [emoji6]

ABerna

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi there, very nice site! Happy to be here.
Sorry for bothering you with an issue, but I'am sure you can give me some tips.
My girlfriend and I have been trying for years to get the tickets for a concert, but, as we all know, concerts are always sold out in few hours. This time I decided we have to see the Coldplay live in Paris next year, whatever it takes. The event is already sold out, but I bought 2 tickets on line. Maybe I was too impulsive, but, at the end of the story, I received 2 tickets printed on normal paper.
Please, can you tell me how I can verify if what I received is something I can use or if I can save money for flight and hotel?
Thank you in advance for your help.

alicjanna

Whatcha say?
Coldplayer
My girlfriend and I have been trying for years to get the tickets for a concert, but, as we all know, concerts are always sold out in few hours. This time I decided we have to see the Coldplay live in Paris next year, whatever it takes. The event is already sold out, but I bought 2 tickets on line. Maybe I was too impulsive, but, at the end of the story, I received 2 tickets printed on normal paper.
Please, can you tell me how I can verify if what I received is something I can use or if I can save money for flight and hotel?
Are you asking if these tickets are going to be accepted while walking into the venue? Or you mean a some kind of a discount? I don't understand your question

MyloXyloter

Cause yout get lighter the more it gets dark!
Coldplayer
so if you bought the tickets online, you can just call your distributer. But i think that you are not abe to get any travel discounts for concert tickets. But you should check the homepage, where you bought the tickets, just to be sure ^^

foolsgoldthunder

We'll be birds, flying free
Coldplayer
hi everybody! my name is elif and i'm from england. i'm very excited to be here to talk about the best band ever!
the first coldplay song i ever heard was paradise but i didn't really listen to their music until ghost stories came out. i became a bigger fan in 2015 when i read up about the band and started listening to their older music, and here we are now!!
hope everybody has a beautiful day! x

D

diogo_sg

hi everybody! my name is elif and i'm from england. i'm very excited to be here to talk about the best band ever!
the first coldplay song i ever heard was paradise but i didn't really listen to their music until ghost stories came out. i became a bigger fan in 2015 when i read up about the band and started listening to their older music, and here we are now!!
hope everybody has a beautiful day! x
Hey Elif!! Welcome to the family :D

ABerna

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Are you asking if these tickets are going to be accepted while walking into the venue? Or you mean a some kind of a discount? I don't understand your question
Hi alicjanna, thank you for your answer, I would like to know if the tickets are going to be accepted while walking into the venue. What do you think?

alicjanna

Whatcha say?
Coldplayer
Hi alicjanna, thank you for your answer, I would like to know if the tickets are going to be accepted while walking into the venue. What do you think?
You received a file with your tickets and printed them, right? If you did, they'll be accepted. I had some tickets like that in the past and they were always accepted. I also chose this option for the show in Paris.

Nie

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Hello ABerna,
where did you buy the online tickets? Was it on TicketMaster? They offer e-tickets which you have to print yourself.
So those are perfectly OK.

Alicjanna also has an e-ticket for Paris, so I'd suggest that you do the following:
take a screenshot of your ticket (but blank out the barcode so that is doesn't show!!!) and put it here.
So it is possible to compare the ticket with what Alicjanna has.