Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Welcome to Coldplaying! Where to next?

gamg2002

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Hi Genesis, is nice to know there are more latin americans in this page (more than I thought), hope you enjoy it. And don't worry about your english, you can practice here whenever you want. I'm from MX btw :D
Have a good day.
Thank You :charlie1:

Hi, i'm Tiago.. from Brazil and i live in Peru. A fan since 2008... my fav album is Viva.
Hi Tiago, Welcome
enjoy yourself

Nie

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Welcome to everyone who has joined the forum in the past couple of weeks.
Nice to see people have found their way to this place. [emoji4]

D

diogo_sg

Hello, Im actually a fan for more than 15 years and had no clue such forums exist :)

I have traveled all the way to Berlin to see them this year and the obsession started.. Cant wait till they reveal next year's tour dates <3
Welcome to the family! Have a great time :D

martinx39

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Welcome to our community, enjoy your stay here! :D

I am Sparky, the site owner/admin and main site editor. Feel free to ask me questions about the site and any feedback or issues you have :)

We also have a great and friendly team of five moderators on Coldplaying : Christa42, Gai, LiquidSky, Coeurli and Batman :D

Feel free to create a topic/thread of your own to introduce yourself or if you prefer to simply say hi on here, that's fine too :D
Hi everyone, great to join you albeit rather belatedly, sorry:)

whatelliloves

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hey everyone!
I've read here a few times without registration. I'm in love with Coldplay since a long time and were at the video shoot for Everglow in Hannover. I spend not that much time on the internet, that I'm always late with tickets for concerts :( hope to talk and meet nice people here. See you - Elli

D

diogo_sg

Hey everyone!
I've read here a few times without registration. I'm in love with Coldplay since a long time and were at the video shoot for Everglow in Hannover. I spend not that much time on the internet, that I'm always late with tickets for concerts :( hope to talk and meet nice people here. See you - Elli
Hey! Welcome to the family [emoji6]

ShannonF

Gonna hold up half the sky and say, only I own me
Coldplayer
Hello! I'm Shannon from Ohio in the USA. So happy to have found this place to share with fellow fans. I have been a fan for about 16 years, but I was finally able to see Coldplay for the first time this year. It was the highlight of my year! I'm hoping that they will come back to the States for a second wave in 2017; then I will have a highlight for that year too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AMDB9

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Welcome Shannon!

D

diogo_sg

Hello! I'm Shannon from Ohio in the USA. So happy to have found this place to share with fellow fans. I have been a fan for about 16 years, but I was finally able to see Coldplay for the first time this year. It was the highlight of my year! I'm hoping that they will come back to the States for a second wave in 2017; then I will have a highlight for that year too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey Shannon!! Welcome to the family [emoji1]