Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Welcome to Coldplaying! Where to next?

D

diogo_sg

Hi!
I subscribe as new member a few weeks ago.. But in fact I'm not new.. I was an old member of Coldplaying (i know Ian and some others old admins) but I lost my old account.. ✌
My nick name was "mariacristinaf" I think and as avatar i had a littele picture of the band, draw by myself.
It's not a problem to have a new account, but id you could help somehow to help me to find back my old now it would be nice :))
Nice to meet you btw
Hi! Welcome back! Have fun [emoji1]

gamg2002

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
:gs:Hi Coldplaying (nice page) my name is Genesis and I'm from Venezuela.:sunny: I been fan of Coldplay music for a while but now I have to admit that I'm obsessed with the band, I know obsession are no good but if it's Coldplay I think is ok LOL. Sorry for my bad english I still learning

JZim

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
:gs:Hi Coldplaying (nice page) my name is Genesis and I'm from Venezuela.:sunny: I been fan of Coldplay music for a while but now I have to admit that I'm obsessed with the band, I know obsession are no good but if it's Coldplay I think is ok LOL. Sorry for my bad english I still learning
Hi Genesis! Have you visited any Coldplay concert then ? :)

gamg2002

Coldplayer
Hi Genesis! Have you visited any Coldplay concert then ? :)
Hi JZim
No, I don't :(
But I see many on internet and I have a Xyloband (one friend bring me one from Argentina) [emoji7]

D

diogo_sg

Hi Genesis! absolutely Love your name! Welcome to Coldplaying! Hope you have a great time [emoji6]

guy42

Warm Player
Coldplayer
Hey, Genesis! Welcome to Coldplaying :)

Gideon_Mx

It's A Beautiful World
Coldplayer
Welcome to the forum, Genesis :)

karvi22

Coldplayer for life.
Coldplayer
Welcome Genesis! You're gonna enjoy this page! I'm just like you: always been a fan but now totally obsessed with them!! They are the best band in the world :) Also I'm sure some day you will go to a Coldplay concert... if you believe in your dreams, they will come true!

PS: don't worry about your english, I'm still learning as well haha

gamg2002

Coldplayer
Welcome Genesis! You're gonna enjoy this page! I'm just like you: always been a fan but now totally obsessed with them!! They are the best band in the world :) Also I'm sure some day you will go to a Coldplay concert... if you believe in your dreams, they will come true!

PS: don't worry about your english, I'm still learning as well haha
Hola karvi22 and thanks, you are really sweet

asrons333

Who would ever want to be king?
Coldplayer
Hello folks. Been a fan all my life but it accelerated the last couple years. Hoping to see them live for the first time if they swing back through St Louis or Chicago or Indianapolis in 2017.

D

diogo_sg

Hello folks. Been a fan all my life but it accelerated the last couple years. Hoping to see them live for the first time if they swing back through St Louis or Chicago or Indianapolis in 2017.
Hey! Welcome to Coldplaying! Have fun :D

42Escapist

Prospketor
Coldplayer
Welcome to Coldplaying! I hope you have a fun time here and that you get to see them next year. :)

eddmen

Love I hope we can be...
Coldplayer
Hi Genesis, is nice to know there are more latin americans in this page (more than I thought), hope you enjoy it. And don't worry about your english, you can practice here whenever you want. I'm from MX btw :D
Have a good day.

Dubliner42

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi, i'm Tiago.. from Brazil and i live in Peru. A fan since 2008... my fav album is Viva.