Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

We Live in a Beautiful World - Post Your Pictures

antdrew

Never in a rush
Coldplayer
Man both of those places look so peaceful and that mountain is just asking to be climbed... Will need to take a picture of something interesting around where I live

becwarnaar

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I got this thread idea from a post I made in Random Coldplay Thoughts....
If you are somewhere and see something that you think is beautiful, be it anything from a landscape to a street corner to little things like a flower or anything that makes you smile, take a picture of it, and share it here!

I, and other members, can't wait to see your photos!

tov1988

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I live in Ohio with nothing but either Wal-mart or fields of corn. Let me know if you're still interested LOL

AMDB9

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi everyone,

As many of you know, I take pictures of airplanes, and I am trying to win a photo contest, and it would mean a lot if you went and voted for me and got your friends and family to vote too!

All you have to do is click the 'like' button, no other information is required!

The link is here!
https://a.pgtb.me/sg3fG8

And my photo should be one of the most recents. It's by Connor P. and is of a United 787-8!

It looks like this

marcode

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Hi everyone,

As many of you know, I take pictures of airplanes, and I am trying to win a photo contest, and it would mean a lot if you went and voted for me and got your friends and family to vote too!

All you have to do is click the 'like' button, no other information is required!

The link is here!

And my photo should be one of the most recents. It's by Connor P. and is of a United 787-8!

It looks like this
Done :) good luck with it .let's hope

fuzzyman20

Coldplayer
Hi everyone,

The link is here!

It looks like this
Done ;) Good luck!!!

yoyo2000

I'm hyp
Coldplayer
Hi everyone,

The link is here!

It looks like this
[emoji736]

antdrew

Never in a rush
Coldplayer
Hi everyone,

The link is here!

It looks like this
Honestly looks like as well. Planes are such awesome engineering marvels honestly :p But will vote for you now :)

marcode

Coldplayer
14-7-2017 (17).JPG

This is a place in the Netherlands where I go very much to relax,I love it there.

AMDB9

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
try to vote again.but doesn't work :)
Yeah you can vote once per internet network. So, if you voted using wifi, you can vote again using cellular data, and again using someone's mobile hotspot, and again on a public wifi network, and again..... you get the idea haha

marcode

Coldplayer
Yeah you can vote once per internet network. So, if you voted using wifi, you can vote again using cellular data, and again using someone's mobile hotspot, and again on a public wifi network, and again..... you get the idea haha
my wife and children ;) gonna ask them

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I also voted twice, haha :D