Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

We Live in a Beautiful World - Post Your Pictures

coldplaykb

The beat from my heart
Coldplayer
Saw this on Reddit the other day and thought it was really cool.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

ColdplayingMama

*Look at the stars, look how they shine for you*
Coldplayer
I just can't help but share (and brag a bit, haha!) with all of my fellow Coldplayers, that my 9-year-old son chose to play Clocks for his piano recital piece. He worked very hard for 2 months learning and practicing and he did fabulously when he performed on Sunday! His piano teacher (seated next to him in the photo) played a few of the background notes, as the version he used was one of the more difficult levels. Needless to say, I was one proud Mom. It was absolutely beautiful.
Screen Shot 2018-08-20 at 9.27.54 PM.png

coldplaykb

The beat from my heart
Coldplayer
I just can't help but share (and brag a bit, haha!) with all of my fellow Coldplayers, that my 9-year-old son chose to play Clocks for his piano recital piece. He worked very hard for 2 months learning and practicing and he did fabulously when he performed on Sunday! His piano teacher (seated next to him in the photo) played a few of the background notes, as the version he used was one of the more difficult levels. Needless to say, I was one proud Mom. It was absolutely beautiful.
View attachment 7929
That's awesome! :D

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

yoyo2000

I'm hyp
Coldplayer
I took this photo really quickly leaving my University and running to catch the bus, I'm grateful I didn't chicken out!

Gideon_Mx

It's A Beautiful World
Coldplayer
I took this photo really quickly leaving my University and running to catch the bus, I'm grateful I didn't chicken out!
Well done. That's a wonderful picture!
I guess you were the last person still out there?

yoyo2000

I'm hyp
Coldplayer
Well done. That's a wonderful picture!
I guess you were the last person still out there?
Thank you!! Actually there were a lot of other students around me, but thankfully no one on my shot! I risked losing the bus waiting for everyone to get out of the shot.

M Marks The Spot

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Woah, I'm speechless. :eek: It's breathtaking... I like the fact that the scene above looks sinister but somehow soothing at the same time. How long did it take you to photograph?

yoyo2000

I'm hyp
Coldplayer
Woah, I'm speechless. :eek: It's breathtaking... I like the fact that the scene above looks sinister but somehow soothing at the same time. How long did it take you to photograph?
Thanks man, about 5 seconds, I was in a hurry.

mboy114

Videographer & Photographer
Coldplayer
IMG_9033.jpg
DISCLAIMER: I'm a photographer/videographer and I by no means intend for this to be me bragging :( I just wanted to share this with my Coldplayer friends!
But I was downtown in the city in live in - and I captured this! :D

M Marks The Spot

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
View attachment 8186 DISCLAIMER: I'm a photographer/videographer and I by no means intend for this to be me bragging :( I just wanted to share this with my Coldplayer friends!
But I was downtown in the city in live in - and I captured this! :D
Damn... This is a spectacular view! What time was it when you took that photo?

mboy114

Videographer & Photographer
Coldplayer
It should win an award! Have you put it in a contest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No I haven't, but I've uploaded it to my website and stuff haha but you guys have some wonderful pictures as well!!! <3