US Tour 2017?

ShannonF

Gonna hold up half the sky and say, only I own me
Coldplayer
So definitely looking at Chicago. Did anyone go last year who knows about prices? Would love to narrow it down before the sale.

I will post this in the other related threads.
We saw them in Pittsburgh, and floor seats were $460(!!), and nosebleeds were $75, so I'm going to guess that the sections that you want might be in $150-$300 range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gai

We saw them in Pittsburgh, and floor seats were $460(!!), and nosebleeds were $75, so I'm going to guess that the sections that you want might be in $150-$300 range.

The price range is on the page. It's $25.50-$185.50 with $1-2 variations by venue. Comes off quite cheaper to the shows this year. But don't think these include the VIP packages/front row.

Who knows what they'll end up being once you add them to the cart?

coldplay_lover4

Up&Up
Coldplayer

How many seats did you get for $460?

ShannonF

Coldplayer
i think it was $460 for one ticket, bc I remember my bf telling me and saying that it was rape. We definitely couldn't spend that much, but the prices above seem to be pretty good this time, so we can probably get closer.

ShannonF

Coldplayer
The price range is on the page. It's $25.50-$185.50 with $1-2 variations by venue. Comes off quite cheaper to the shows this year. But don't think these include the VIP packages/front row.

These are good prices!! We can get pretty close this time [emoji2]

coldplay_lover4

Up&Up
Coldplayer

Where can I find the price range for upcoming shows?

asrons333

Who would ever want to be king?
Coldplayer
On each event page on ticketmaster there is a price range button near the top. Right now it just has that vague range. But when the event is actually on sale it will show more info including price levels.

coldplay_lover4

Up&Up
Coldplayer
On each event page on ticketmaster there is a price range button near the top. Right now it just has that vague range. But when the event is actually on sale it will show more info including price levels.
I found it, Thanks. I am going for floor seats!

Jyeatbvg

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi all, long time lurker and first time poster. It seems as if my account on Coldplay.com was deleted after a while and I did not receive an email with a presale code :( Probably because the band hasn't played in my city (Toronto) for 5 years so I haven't really checked the website or newsletters.

Would anyone be kind enough to offer theirs if they are not attending one of the concerts?? I promised myself 4 years ago that I'd see Coldplay live at least once in my life and they are finally playing in Toronto again!

Thanks!
Justin

Snappingatyourheels

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
What is going on with Miami Presale .. the one exception in their latest email with the codes..

need some answers before it's too late.

Ticketmaster says Oct 21. Live Nation says Oct. 15. And Those are general public.

Coldplayers, I know you have better information. Please help!!

coldplayisawesome

Maybe I'm a ghost
Coldplayer
why does ticketmaster think it's OK to charge an additional third of the price of the ticket in fees? :wideeyed:

asrons333

Who would ever want to be king?
Coldplayer
Didn't get to go last year. Hence the origin of this thread. I am proud to announce that I have tickets for 2017!

coldplay_lover4

Up&Up
Coldplayer
why does ticketmaster think it's OK to charge an additional third of the price of the ticket in fees? :wideeyed:
I hate to say it but TM has always done this. If you think that is bad, I had to end up getting my floor seats through Stub Hub. Talk about mark up, I paid almost $1000 for two floor seats.

coldplayisawesome

Maybe I'm a ghost
Coldplayer
I hate to say it but TM has always done this. If you think that is bad, I had to end up getting my floor seats through Stub Hub. Talk about mark up, I paid almost $1000 for two floor seats.

oh yes, Ticketmaster is definitely the lesser of two evils in that case :p

guy42

Warm Player
Coldplayer
I received another presale code in the mail for some reason. I guess I'll try that one. Anyone need my old one (unused)?

ShannonF

Coldplayer
I received another presale code in the mail for some reason. I guess I'll try that one. Anyone need my old one (unused)?
I could! We need to buy 9 tickets, but I only have one code. It would be so so appreciated!!