Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ticket Exchange Thread 2016 North America

ParaRushX&YVivaMylo

Coldplay in my head
Coldplayer
If you don't mind the road trip I've got 2 tix for Philly! I'm so scared about loosing my money on them since my brother and his fiance backed out. (See earlier post for more info)

greeneyes1207

Livin' life in Technicolor
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
If you don't mind the road trip I've got 2 tix for Philly! I'm so scared about loosing my money on them since my brother and his fiance backed out. (See earlier post for more info)
Aww!! I can't, I am flying back to Atlanta the morning after the concert! [emoji17] I wish I could though!!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

abulous

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Anyone selling tickets for the Pittsburgh show?
I am finding a bunch of pairs of seats in section 122 (right next to stage) but it's only letting you buy the pair - which is utterly ridiculous! But you may want to try there!

robvernon

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I have two VIP tickets in section F3 for the Philly show this Saturday. They changed the seating chart, so I am fairly confident these are right next to the runway in the sixth row in front of the stage. Includes early access, a pre-show lounge with food and beverages and tour goodies. I will sell the pair at a substantial discount and will have to meet you at LFF, since I have to pick up the tickets in person.

Arjun M

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I have 3 tickets remaining for San Francisco (technically Santa Clara) on September 3rd.

Section C114 (club seats), Row 29, Seats 7, 8, and 9

jeffc418

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Arjun is selling his 3 together, and I'm only looking for 2 (thanks anyway, Arjun!), so I'm still on the market for 2 tix. Thanks!

Arjun M

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
No prob, there are a few people that may want just 1 ticket, so if they want 1 and you want 2, that would be fine. I'll keep a look out and let you know!

annecat

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Have seen Coldplay several times, but never up close. Am in the market for a great seat for LV, but don't have the funds for a $900 VIP package! Any chance someone can help me out?

Lena_K

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Have a pair of floor seats available for the August 21st Rose Bowl - Pasadena, CA show. Tickets are in Section K Row 16 Seats 9&10. Great seats and are very close to the smaller stage in the middle of the floor (at the end of the ramp). Selling for $400 for the pair (that's what I paid with fees, etc. through Ticketmaster). I can no longer make it. So would like to see if someone else wants to go.

Mya

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi I have one floor seat ticket for the concert at the Levi stadium in Santa Clara in September 3rd. It is field 23 row 25. I am looking for 2 tickets and do not care where they are, I would like to exchange mine preferably but can also sell.

YellowBent

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Posting this here as well as the Rose Bowl thread:

I have (1) ticket to sell for Saturday, August 20th at the Rose Bowl. My fiancé can't go - would love to help someone here rock out! Awesome seat; floor section JA, 6th row. Will sell for what I paid; $200.

mir22

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi! My sister and I bought tickets for Rose Bowl Sun 21st and we can't go, so we are selling them
- Two tickets: floor-P Row 17 seats 19/20
- Two tickets: floor-P Row 10 seats 7/8

Same price that we paid $200 each
Call or text 314 5609436

CEBHockey

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I have 2 tickets to tonight's Pepsi Center show.

Sect. EEE, Row 9, Seats 3,4

For sale at face value. Would just like to get my money back.

matu

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I've got 2 tickets to the show on Saturday in Santa Clara ("San Francisco" show) at Levi's Stadium in
Section 202.

Couldn't find anyone else to come with so I'm looking to at least break even, got them for 175 each.

PM me if you're interested!

Last edited: