Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ticket Exchange Thread 2016 North America

kk2016

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Looking for one ticket (section 207 row 22 preferably) or 3 side-by-side tickets for Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, CA. Please let me know if you are selling or if you know anyone who may be doing so. Thanks!

101penny101

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi,
I have two great tickets available for 7/30/16 at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro Mass for less then face value ($200.00 each) $150 each!!!. They are in lower section 132. These are hard tickets in my possession. Anyone interested please let me know! Thanks

Last edited:

101penny101

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi,
I have two great tickets available for 7/30/16 at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro Mass for less then face value ($200.00 each). Selling for $150 each!!! They are in lower section 132. These are hard tickets in my possession. Anyone interested please let me know! Thanks

Last edited:

Jim B 007

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Saturday 7/23 Chicago Great Seats Face Value
I have two great seats for sale for Chicago on Saturday - Sect. 111, Row 3, Seats 6 & 7.
Selling them for face value - $194 each. Electronic tickets.
Message me if interested.

thefox

Sat on a roof, named every star...
Coldplayer
Selling awesome floor seats: I have 2 Tickets in Section C2 for Gillette Stadium this Saturday.
I'll sell both for $300.

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Selling one ticket for Boston Gillette Stadium, Section 334, Row 2, at face value (= $70) !

Dbastian18

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Selling 2 tickets. Can email electronic version of ticket.

July 30th show at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA.
Section 131, Row 12 - Seats 15 and 16
$200 a ticket - Face Value

reneerave

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Looking for a single ticket for any of the LA shows

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Coldplaying mobile app
Hi VIVA.42,

Because of a conflicting work schedule, I have two hardcopy format tickets for Sunday August 21st at the Rose Bowl. They are in Section 9-H, Row 7, Seat 109 or 110. I have them listed on Stub Hub for the price I paid for them. I've included the link below if you are interested.

https://www.stubhub.com/coldplay-tickets-coldplay-pasadena-rose-bowl-8-21-2016/event/9514914/?mbox=1&rS=0&abbyo=true&sliderpos=false&qtyq=false&sType=BLENDED&sort=row+asc&sid=1778051&byo=1&ticket_id=1206106095&ticketRank=5&byo_qty=1

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

***Update 08/07/16 Tickets have been sold!***

Last edited:

rooney1228

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
LOOKING FOR (2) FLOOR TICKETS TO PHILLY SHOW!
My brother and I are really trying to go to the concert, as we've never seen Coldplay live yet!! If we are able to go it would be the opportunity of a lifetime haha. If someone is selling floor tickets in either F2,3,4,8 or 9 that would be the best deal ever! Thanks everyone!!

- Jake ... [email protected] / 856-577-3421 feel free to contact me either way!

Heavensbee

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
M
LOOKING FOR (2) FLOOR TICKETS TO PHILLY SHOW!
My brother and I are really trying to go to the concert, as we've never seen Coldplay live yet!! If we are able to go it would be the opportunity of a lifetime haha. If someone is selling floor tickets in either F2,3,4,8 or 9 that would be the best deal ever! Thanks everyone!!

- Jake ... [email protected] / 856-577-3421 feel free to contact me either way!
Hi Jake... may I suggest you check Ticketmaster religiously between now and then, you will likely score some really good field seats when production loads in the show and sets the chairs. At MetLife Stadium they released a ton of good seats along the catwalk, B-stage, and even very close to the main stage. There was a major change to the seating chart last minute which also led to more seats becoming available. Cheers!

rooney1228

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
M

Hi Jake... may I suggest you check Ticketmaster religiously between now and then, you will likely score some really good field seats when production loads in the show and sets the chairs. At MetLife Stadium they released a ton of good seats along the catwalk, B-stage, and even very close to the main stage. There was a major change to the seating chart last minute which also led to more seats becoming available. Cheers!
Oh wow, that's great advice!! I will definitely stay on top of Ticketmaster! I also wonder if I'll see a lot of people selling tickets this week who either no longer want to go or have finally realized they won't get the absurd asking prices they've listed on Craigslist? (saw one guy selling a 200 level ticket for over $600!! Crazy!)

rooney1228

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Oh wow, that's great advice!! I will definitely stay on top of Ticketmaster! I also wonder if I'll see a lot of people selling tickets this week who either no longer want to go or have finally realized they won't get the absurd asking prices they've listed on Craigslist? (saw one guy selling a 200 level ticket for over $600!! Crazy!)
As in, two days or a day before the show. Like a final "ticket sale frenzy" where maybe I can score a great deal

coldplayisawesome

Maybe I'm a ghost
Coldplayer
i've seen some people posting about tickets for sale on the FB page for the event, too. i don't know if their prices are face value or not, but you could check there :p

Heavensbee

Coldplayer
As in, two days or a day before the show. Like a final "ticket sale frenzy" where maybe I can score a great deal
Yeah, a couple days before up to the day of! Be careful with Craigslist... I work at the Verizon Center in DC and we see a tonnnn of counterfeit tickets for big shows. And they are all bought off Craigslist bc you have no recourse like you do with StubHub. Trust me on the last minute seats, don't panic ;)

rooney1228

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
i've seen some people posting about tickets for sale on the FB page for the event, too. i don't know if their prices are face value or not, but you could check there :p
Awesome! I didn't even realize there was a Facebook page for the show! Thanks so much!

rooney1228

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yeah, a couple days before up to the day of! Be careful with Craigslist... I work at the Verizon Center in DC and we see a tonnnn of counterfeit tickets for big shows. And they are all bought off Craigslist bc you have no recourse like you do with StubHub. Trust me on the last minute seats, don't panic ;)
Sounds good! Thanks so much! And I like the indirect "dont panic" pun :braces:

Heavensbee

Coldplayer
Sounds good! Thanks so much! And I like the indirect "dont panic" pun :braces:
I'm on a roll today. Earlier at game night, we played Pandemic and my friend was complaining that the game was hard to learn, and I said "nobody said it was easy" hahahaha.

Enjoy the gig!

ParaRushX&YVivaMylo

Coldplay in my head
Coldplayer
SELLING a pair of Floor seats F14 Row 25 seats 3&4 for what I paid for them $205 ea.( which incl.tax and associated fees ticketmaster charged) and I'm even throwing in a bonus gift for each ticket, a new wrapped set of Coldplay coasters. These are for the Philly show at Lincoln Financial this upcoming Saturday the 6th. I've included the link for the Craigslist listing I have: http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/tix/5706967765.html?lang=en&cc=us

greeneyes1207

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Anyone selling tickets for the Pittsburgh show?