Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ticket Exchange Thread 2016 North America

Coldsmacked

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I went a little crazy when purchasing my tickets for Chicago 7/24 Soldier Field. I have 4 extra tickets Section C2 Row 22 floor seats. Please contact me if you're interested. Chicago area exchange only.

periahdark

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
So, I found a Field seat, so I'm selling my Section 126, Row 5 seat. Let me know if you're interested!

EDIT: Sold!

Last edited:

blueangel

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Still have two field seats section 20 face value for July 16 New Jersey show.

gojulas895

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
For anyone interested I have an extra ticket for the MetLife Stadium show on the 16th.
Floor Section 11
Row 15

Please PM me if interested!

GTong88

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Selling two tix to 7/17 show at cost. Section 216, Row 6. Couldn't make the trip to NY (I'm on the West Coast) so hoping to sell direct to a fan!

PM if interested.

IndyGuy

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Coldplay Indianapolis - Lower Level - Awesome Seats! 7/20 Below Face Value - $180

PM me now if interested.

I'm selling a pair of Coldplay tickets for Banker's Life Fieldhouse on 7/20/16.

Sec 15, row 11. Awesome seats! Face value (plus fees) was $200 each. Asking only $180 per ticket, or best offer.

Attached is the view from row 10 (empty stadium photo), and row 9 (Pacer's game photo).

The stage will be at the opposite end, with a walkway extending to mid court, which means a fantastic view for the entire concert!!

If you wish to pay cash, I can meet you on the north side of Indy, 96th & Allisonville area. Or, I also accept paypal (add 3% to price for paypal fees), and I can transfer them online to your ticketmaster account.

Attachments

glangloi

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hey everyone,

I ended up with two extra pairs of tickets that I don't need.

Bankers Life Fieldhouse - 7/20, section 15, row 17, seats 19 and 20

Scottrade Center - 7/21, section 105 row D, seats 7 and 8.

I'm willing to sell them for $200 per pair, because I would really like to get rid of them and at least get something back :).

I'm still going to both of these shows, so I can either give these ones to you in person before the show or we can work something else out. Let me know!

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Hi, I am looking for one (1) ticket to the July 16 show in MetLife Stadium. Don't care too much about where it is located, if you have one to offer, please contact me !

periahdark

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Selling a ticket for 7/16 at MetLife. Section 13, Row 19. Please let me know if you want it! I found a better seat and jumped on it, so I really don't want to an up with an extra ticket and take away someones chance at seeing the show.

reneerave

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hello fellow members!

Because of a conflicting work schedule, I am selling two tickets for Sunday August, 21 at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, CA. I'm trying to get back the amount I originally spent which is why they are listed at $170 each. They are located in Section 9, Isle H, Row 7, Seats 109 - 110. Also, these tickets are in hardcopy format, so you can cherish the memories made!! I've included the StubHub link below, and please contact me if you have additional questions.

Cheers!

https://www.stubhub.com/coldplay-tickets-coldplay-pasadena-rose-bowl-8-21-2016/event/9514914/?mbox=1&rS=0&abbyo=true&sliderpos=false&qtyq=false&sType=BLENDED&sort=row+asc&sid=1778051&byo=1&ticket_id=1206106095&ticketRank=5&byo_qty=1

***Update 08/07/16 Tickets Sold!***

Last edited:

wembley

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I have a single ticket for Chicago Sat 23rd on the floor.
Section C5 row 2. Should be great seats. No section directly in front of you so should be great views of the main stage and also the B stage.

Only selling as we (wife, son and I) ended up getting some tickets in A2 this past week and the other tickets we had have already sold.

Will sell for Face value $177. I am not charging TM fees or postage.

Can meet in Chicago during day Saturday or at Soldier Field for cash or can mail priority before Tuesday. You would need to pay $15 extra for shipping and paypal fees if you are not in Chicago to make sure they get there on time (would mail by the end of day Tuesday)

Message me.