The thread where anyone can talk about anything

noonsun

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yeah, that's cuz your school isn't as CULTURALLY RELEVANT as mine, yo, so there.

:cool: :mean: :cool: thuggin at my culturally relevant school.

We should get a motto. And it should be "I will SHANK you."

nobody will understand that hahaha

noonsun

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
ok I'll explain it then I'm going to bed cuz I have swim practice in the morning.

So everybody at my school is always saying stuff like "I will SHANK you" to each other as a joke. So I think it should be the school's motto. 'Cept that's inappropriate for a learning environment, apparently.

I was going to make a t-shirt that said that and then wear it to school one day but I asked the vice principal ahead of time before I actually made it and he said, "uh no sorry but that's innapropriate for a learning environment and I'm afraid I'd have to make you go home if you wore it." And if I wore it anywhere else nobody would understand it, so :(

LibbyMew

Frenger
Coldplayer
There are spiders all over our house/apt. I've seen two in the last three days. One BIG and the other a teeny tiny baby one. My roomie just saw another one but it was small not teeny. Omg...

ivet

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
i just watched Harold & Kumar escape Guantanamo Bay and i laughed really hard!!!! :lol: