New Coldplayer
Coldplayer

I FUCKING LOVE YOU

EDIT: Wait, wait waitwaitwait. DID YOU START AT THE VERRRY BEGGINING? :whip:

coldplay.obsessed

Ms. Brightside
Coldplayer
:D Yayyy
Yeah I started with season one but then the stupid thing said I couldn't watch anymore videos today so I watched like 2 episodes from season 5 and plus it's on tonight at 8 I'll try to watch that too

noonsun

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
NOOO!!!!

ALINA! YOU'LL SPOIL EEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVERRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYTHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Go download the pilot. here's a great website: http://housemdvideos.com/seasons/eps.php?s=1

I would recommend downloading it off the big old DOWNLOAD link toward the bottom of each episode

YOU MUST WATCH IT FROM THE BEGINNING! :whip:

Also never use Megavideo. It sucks. As mentioned, downloading is much better.

coldplay.obsessed

Ms. Brightside
Coldplayer
Okay okay I didn't understand anything anyways I'll go start watching from where I left off in season one:nice: thanks for the tip Megavideo does suck :angry:

@ Clint why wait till summer, it's an awesome show go watch right now!

Black Dog

Live From Michigan!
Coldplayer
@ Clint why wait till summer, it's an awesome show go watch right now!
at school I really don't have time/access to torrent sites or other downloading places :cry:

coldplay.obsessed

Ms. Brightside
Coldplayer
Ohh that sucks, well summer it is then, at least you have something to look forward too, and good thing that summer's almost here :D

noonsun

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
It's not a torrent site. Is it blocked? At my school it's not. :thinking:

you can download it at home. Or at the library and put it on a flash drive.

Lyric

Lymphocytic
Coldplayer
But they are much better than women because........ um, they're sexier. Unless you're a lesbian. Then I guess you've got the best of both worlds.
No, that's not true. If one is a lesbian, they are only attracted to girls. The best of both words is when one is bisexual. Bisexuality sounds pretty cool, I must admit.

Black Dog

Live From Michigan!
Coldplayer
I'd rather wait till I can watch them all properly at home next week. Gives me something to look forward to like Alina said :dance:

noonsun

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yeah. It'll take a while. I've been watching it constantly in my free time for... like, a week, and I'm only 2/3 done with season Two.

BUT IT IS AMAZING!! The vids are pretty high quality, too. It's niiccce.

noonsun

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
No, that's not true. If one is a lesbian, they are only attracted to girls. The best of both words is when one is bisexual. Bisexuality sounds pretty cool, I must admit.
Hmm.

You never know, you could be bisexual at any time. May have just not found that special someone yet.

noonsun

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Um, I don't think so...

Unless you count the fanfictions. :p The House/Wilson shippers are pretty rabid.

Although they do go cute together. :wacky: If only because Wilson's the only guy who can stand House. And they have such a warm fuzzy fwiendship. :wacky:

But I kind of doubt they're having anal sex or something. Certainly there's no implication of that in the actual SHOW. :p

Violet

Is It Really So Strange?
Coldplayer
^ OMG, Julian McMahon! :wacky:

Sorry, that's what I think every time I hear Nip/Tuck. :p