The thread where anyone can talk about anything

noonsun

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yeah, I know. It's annoying. Now there isn't anything to talk about anymore. >_<

xxKels

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Noonsun, loving your sig..:laugh3:

*keeps flaming abortion opinions to self and goes off to gorgeous chrissy thread*

MK

Reckoner
Coldplayer
let's debate about... um, abortion, because there's already a thread about it. show of hands, everyone. Pro-life, pro-choice, middle-of-the-road, what?

*raises hand for pro-choice*
I'm not sure... maybe pro-life. :\

coldplay.obsessed

Ms. Brightside
Coldplayer
Well I don't know I'm doing my french assignment I'm supposed to make a brochure about some dish and pretend I'm some famous chef and present it to class after. I showed my teacher my translation for the crapes recipe and she just said uhh did you use a online traslator for that because this doesn't make any sence... :angry: and I didn't use a goddamned translator I did it on my own so now she making me redo it

noonsun

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
What the fuck? It's spelled crepes. Not crapes.

YOU are going to FAIL at pretending to be a famous chef. Give up now.

coldplay.obsessed

Ms. Brightside
Coldplayer
Same diff. I know it's spelled like that,but where were you when I told you I type fast and I barely pay attention to spelling most of the times :rolleyes:.. And I don't care about failing that not like I'm ever going to become one..

EDIT: what I realized also I would never want you as my english teacher:stunned: and if you ever were I would probably shoot myself:rolleyes:

FixYougirl

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
uhhhh I'm not sure :confused:
Isn't it weird how when you started talking about abortion everyone just left...
Every woman should do what she wants with her own body. In France like most European countries, abortion is now legal up to 12 weeks (formerly 10 weeks). When it's too late, women may go either to Holland where abortions may be done much later or to England.:thinking:

noonsun

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
They go to Holland? France's laws obviously keep the abortions down if people are willing to go to Holland just to get an abortion.

FixYougirl

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
No, they only go to Holland because in France it's legally too late to have an abortion after 12 weeks pregnancy. During this time, they have time to realize they're pregnant and also to think up about what they intend to do according to their personal situation (teenager, unemployed and lonely, too old for it, and so on ...).

noonsun

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yes, yes... but if they decide they DO want an abortion AFTER that stage of contemplation, they can just go to Holland. Meaning France's laws obviously can't keep the abortion rates down THAT much -- they can only keep FRANCE's abortion rates down.

xxKels

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
:(this abortion talk is so depressing.

cant we get back to the crepes/crapes/crap?:thinking:

i prefer mine with Nutella, or strawberries and creme fraiche:D(did i spell that right Sara:inquisitive:)

noonsun

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I have no idea. I only know how to spell crepes. And crepes is definitely spelled crepes.

Violet

Is It Really So Strange?
Coldplayer
Nutella is delicious. And Kels, I do believe that's spelled correctly.

chuck kottke

Gearwork for Clocks
Coldplayer
OOH!, Nutella is divine!! Great on toasted fresh bagette - Just had some whilst visiting friends to the north.:p Suzettes, Crepes Suzettes, that's what I recall...:)