The official **KEANE** thread

Dejan

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwvxK0YY0zI"]YouTube - **205 million CASH! Drug dealer caught by Mexican Police[/ame]

Fixed

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Am I missing a really obvious Keane connection in that video, dude?

DreamOutLoud

MUSEified!!!
Coldplayer
HERE ARE THE US TOUR DATES SO FAR!

MAY, THE BAND BE WITH YOU
We're very pleased to announce some Keane shows in America and Canada. The band will be crossing the Atlantic in May to play the following gigs:
MAY
8 - Oakland, CA - The Fox Theater
9 - Los Angeles, CA - The Hollywood Palladium
12 - Salt Lake City, UT - Kingsbury Hall
13 - Denver, CO - The Ogden Theater
15 - Minneapolis, MN - Myth
16 - Chicago, IL - Aragon Ballroom
19 - Washington, DC - Constitution Hall
20 - Philadelphia, PA - Tower Theater
21 - Boston, MA - Bank of America Pavilion
23 - Toronto, ON - The Sound Academy
24 - Cleveland, OH - Tower City Amphitheater
27 - New York, NY - Radio City Music Hall

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I will be going to the DC show for sure!! Can't wait to get tix!

thescientist06

And sail us to the moon
Coldplayer
Hey ya'lls. I love Keane. I saw them in May of 2007. After the gig my sister and I waited outside for about an hour and got to meet the band.
I haven't heard Perfect Symmetry yet because I suck at obtaining albums in a timely fashion. I love Hopes and Fears but UTIS is also amazing. My favorite song is Bedshaped.

^I sound like a foreign pen pal.

thescientist06

And sail us to the moon
Coldplayer
Ohhh no, Keane is coming back to Myth (in Minneapolis). That's where they played last time and I had a horrible experience.

thescientist06

And sail us to the moon
Coldplayer
My mom offered to get directions for me since she didn't trust mapquest, and I was going alone with my sister. But there are all the County roads out there, like CE, DE, EE, etc... Anyway, she was like, a letter off, and I was literally driving around for like, 45 minutes, just completely unsure where to go. And I tried calling my mom to help me out, and my dad ended up telling me that I was in the right place, I just missed the road I was supposed to turn on.
I live in the city, but this stupid night club is in the suburbs and it's so trashy. Anyway, I had a hell of a time, and I was crying and it was frustrating... We wasted so much time we could've spent in line for good spots in the crowd. Bleh. Oh well, at least we got to meet them. And now, if I go again, I'll know exactly where it is.

thescientist06

And sail us to the moon
Coldplayer
Totally. We had a pretty good laugh about it soon after, like after our digital camera got confiscated too. Also my sister thinks it's awkward when I'm all teary and dramatic. Heh. :rolleyes:

SwallowedInSea

Sarah :)
Coldplayer
I'll be at the NY show in May! I am so excited, I have never seen Keane live before.
Can't wait! :dance:

DreamOutLoud

MUSEified!!!
Coldplayer
^ you are in for something quite amazing live! They are incredible live! I can't to get my hands on tix for the DC show! :D

polkahard

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Got my ticket for the tour kickoff in Oakland. Can't wait! Keane and Coldplay both within 3 months...what could be better?

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Do the Keane die hards have their own version of "Squeeeeeeeing? we should find out

Ryujiki

4-A message
Coldplayer
Hey guys,one quick question:

Do you have a playlist from the concert?

I would go this Saturday to the concert here in Mexico and I would like to know the playlist

Thanks in advance

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
so anyone else beside's cooky, sarah and I going to the Radio City show?

DreamOutLoud

MUSEified!!!
Coldplayer
ok.. after much frustration with the presale. Today's general sale got me 2nd row dead center for the DC show!!! I am so excited!!!

Also: for anyone who wants to go to the DC show or knows someone. I have 3 extra tickets to sell..

I have 2 tickets together ORCH/ROW D/SEATS 101 AND 103 (THEY ARE TOGETHER) 4th row from stage. These are dead center. I initially got these at first this morning then tried again and got second row. Anywho, these are the hot seat package seats so they are more than the others because they include:
Premium seat (or General Admission ticket with early entry to venue)
Exclusive Keane gift item
Collectible Keane laminate
I know, I know it doesn't sound like much but it seems that there really close seats were the ones included in the hot seat package. Believe me we tried like crazy all week. But hey its a hell of a lot cheaper than going thru a scalper.
So I am selling them for face value that includes the fees.

Also, I have one ticket ORCH/ROW E/SEAT 126 for sale too. My friend Julie got this in the presale. So it's $44.00 plus fees.

You can email me if interested. [email protected]