The Offical "The Killers" Thread

Denise

Errr..what? yup PoC sucks
Coldplayer
At least you took pics and a video, I didn't even take out my camera in the end, it was basically impossible where I was with everyone jumping, plus they recorded the show for a DVD so I just wanted to enjoy it and don't care about anything else.

Anyone got to the afterparty gig at The Garage? Me and my friends made a mad dash to the other side of London and miraculously got in...dare I say it was even better than Wembley? I mean, Wembley was great and was such a big deal for them, and the Wembley song was such a great moment, but seeing them in a tiny venue playing Change Your Mind, Under the Gun and above all Glamorous Indie Rock & Roll was just crazy.

One pic I took of the second gig

Violet

Is It Really So Strange?
Coldplayer
I saw them once live and they were fun, but the last album kinda sucked imo.
PSH, yeah it did. Worst Killers album yet.

At least you took pics and a video, I didn't even take out my camera in the end, it was basically impossible where I was with everyone jumping, plus they recorded the show for a DVD so I just wanted to enjoy it and don't care about anything else.

Anyone got to the afterparty gig at The Garage? Me and my friends made a mad dash to the other side of London and miraculously got in...dare I say it was even better than Wembley? I mean, Wembley was great and was such a big deal for them, and the Wembley song was such a great moment, but seeing them in a tiny venue playing Change Your Mind, Under the Gun and above all Glamorous Indie Rock & Roll was just crazy.

One pic I took of the second gig

:stunned: :dead: LOVE that song. I'm so glad you got into the after party and had such a lovely time!

Fairycat101

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I made 2nd row at Wembley, mad dashed across London to The Garage (had no idea where it was, my 2nd time ever in England) .... and got there 2 minutes after it reached capacity :( But the Wembley show was absolutely amazing, what a special night.

ColdplayKen

Your favorite member
Coldplayer
I was 1st row lasting in Atlanta. Great show

Got Be Still and Battle Born *my favorite song*

Lodder

I love penguins
Coldplayer
New song/album?
Morse code for: The Killers Shot At Night

RWLover

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
'Shot At The Night' will get its radio premiere tonight on BBC Radio 1 in Zane Lowe's show. Then, on November 11, their best of-album 'Direct Hits' will be released:

Lodder

I love penguins
Coldplayer
Hmm not a big fan of 'Best Of-' albums....
I'd rather see a new album

42JTR

Watching my life on the skyline
Coldplayer
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Leo22AXLEXg"]The Killers - Shot At The Night (Audio) - YouTube[/ame]

Beautiful song! :)

harrisonrules

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
1. mr. brightside
2. somebody told me
3. smile like you mean it
4. all these things that ive done
5. when you were young
6. read my mind
7. for reasons unknown
8. human
9. spaceman
10. a dustland fairytale
11. runaways
12. miss atomic bomb
13. the way it was
14. shot at the night
15. just another girl
16. mr. Brightside* (original demo)
17. when you were young* (calvin harris remix)
18. be still*

deluxe - *
I really wish Desperate was on here. Still my favorite Killers song all time even though it was never officially released.

Black Rose

Freedom!
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Must be the time of year for greatest hits/best of records to be released.

Jack Bauer

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I love the Killers. I even liked Battle Born. But this is just... idk i hope it grows on me.

42JTR

Watching my life on the skyline
Coldplayer
The Killers' guitarist Dave Keuning admits he is 'sick' of touring
"I am sick of this. I'm done. The end is in sight," he tells NME

Both frontman Brandon Flowers and drummer Ronnie Vanucci commented on Stoermer's absence from the band's Asian gigs, with Vanucci saying: "I don't want to blow the top on it. Being part of this machine is physical and mentally exhausting." Asked if the band would carry on if Stoermer quit, he adds: "I'd hope we'd keep trucking on. But at the same time, it isn't the same band."
Read more at http://www.nme.com/news/the-killers/73166#5rj1rDD8Q10TTFOt.99

OMG is there any truth in this?

Karencorpse

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
What is the name of their song about rattle this ghost town that is played on the radio a lot?
This may sound like a stupid question, but the radio stations over here don"t announce their songs.

KKOPPI

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
What is the name of their song about rattle this ghost town that is played on the radio a lot?
This may sound like a stupid question, but the radio stations over here don"t announce their songs.
Although I know most of their songs I have no clue...

RWLover

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Runaways, maybe? That one springs to mind with having the lyric "Like a stumbling ghost, I haunt these halls"...

By the way, there's a giveaway of tickets to a small show in November in Paradiso in Amsterdam, through their fanclub The Victims. They may all be snapped up by now (I think they're first-come first-serve basis), but you can still enter.