Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The 'Is It On Your iPod?' Game: ARTIST VERSION!

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I really love "Wild West" from G. and the H. :)

No

The Fray

Gideon_Mx

It's A Beautiful World
Coldplayer
No

Die Toten Hosen
yes!! Actually, last year when I was on a holiday in Germany I heard this song ''Alles passiert wie es passieren muss!'' and I liked its melodies so then I went searching for the artist who wrote this song and it lead me to them. So, that's my short story about Die Toten Hosen =D

Duffy

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
yes!! Actually, last year when I was on a holiday in Germany I heard this song ''Alles passiert wie es passieren muss!'' and I liked its melodies so then I went searching for the artist who wrote this song and it lead me to them. So, that's my short story about Die Toten Hosen =D

Duffy
No

I only have one song of that German band on my phone, it's Tage Wie Diese. It also has a great melody :)

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
WHen you guys say no, that don't mean YOU don't HATE the artist/ don't know them, right?
I mean, for me it first and foremost means I genuinely don't have it on my phone. Some of the artists I don't know and some I don't like, but the No doesn't imply either of these straight away.