Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Coldplaying Scrapbook III

DiOli05

Mrs. Berryman
Coldplayer
I will send penny a mail. Sorry I have not been on much, being without a computer has not helped with scrappy's follow through.

whenIlookintoyoureyes

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I will send penny a mail. Sorry I have not been on much, being without a computer has not helped with scrappy's follow through.
Hiya, I received Scrappy yesterday so all is good. Everyone has done such a wonderful job with their pages and it's so beautiful to see so many wonderful things being written for such an inspirational group of artists.

I will add my pages so let me know who to post Scrappy onto next x

DiOli05

Mrs. Berryman
Coldplayer
Great to hear that! I will be messaging the people on the list to see who is ready to receive it next.

DiOli05

Mrs. Berryman
Coldplayer
Hi all, I have been away awhile (busy with new apartment, moving, buying, working, studying and all that crazy shit), but I figured that it would be best if scrappy retakes its trip after the holidays, so it will not get lost! I have received a few new addresses, so that would give me time to actually sit and write down messages to people on the list and all that. Maybe it will give me enough time to get a computer of my own!

Hope you all have happy holidays!!!

Last edited:

DiOli05

Mrs. Berryman
Coldplayer
Ok, let us get scrappy moving again. I am still without a computer, but I will try to get it set up from here. The plan is to get it moving around February first.

Mrk

|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
Coldplayer
Is this still going on? :surprised:

86Timewarp

Billy N.™ the Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Good Christ i haven't been on this bit in 2 years. Where is it lol

Cobalt

OH SUCH THE SHAME!
Coldplayer
With this one \/

Hiya, I received Scrappy yesterday so all is good. Everyone has done such a wonderful job with their pages and it's so beautiful to see so many wonderful things being written for such an inspirational group of artists.

I will add my pages so let me know who to post Scrappy onto next x
Last Activity 14-12-2014 10:37 AM

Maybe a PM will nudge her here?