Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Awesome Random Posting Thread

Haruka

righteously wicked
Coldplayer
early this week I finally bought my 2nd ever ticket for a U2 gig :D:D:D
the longest concert drought (for one band) I've ever had, it's been 6 years since they last played here....
I can only hope our boys to be back in Latin America in a shorter period of time than that

Mrk

|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
Coldplayer
Holy crap, I haven't been here in forever! I can't believe it's already been more than half a decade

RedBalloon

Livin' life in Technicolor
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
It is still very rare to "meet up" Coldplay songs in the public area where I live, but once it happens, it is always a bit exciting; or if you come across a little shop nearby named by Coldplay (but in Chinese character 酷玩), you may guess the owner's favor, or it looks a nice coincidence rather than a Branding dispute, :p...I really like Hypnotized, sound of water...in the nature~ another good piece of choice for skating-dance (it is very floating/flowing, free flying style:heart:), which I hope to watch in the near future. Best wishes to readers/writers here, "threads" of your life tapestry~

BookLover715

omg i've missed it here
Coldplayer
BUMP. why is this thread dead?

I created an account on this forum 5 years ago today

that's half a decade ago #old
ahaha, i just logged in because i got a notification on my phone that tomorrow is my joinday (apparently a few years back i put it on my calendar?)

it's incredible how much things have changed; i remember getting on here nightly and hanging out with everyone (by the way, how is everyone doing this fine summer?)

i'm kinda sad that this thread is so dead; it used to be poppin! LET'S REVIVE IT WOOO
THREADS THAT ARE DEAD ARE NOT DEAD, THEYRE JUST LIVIN IN MY HEAD

edit: i guess i should start with how ive been, lol
this summer has been super busy for me, i scrounged up enough money to go to italy for 5 weeks on a maymester with my school + 1 week by myself to wander around rome, then when i got back i helped out counseling at some sleepaway camps, then took a road trip to the mountains and just got back yesterday!

also, at like 3 am last night i got a rare burst of musical inspiration and started writing lyrics and made a little guitar part to go with it, but i just realized that the guitar part i made up is pretty much just the riff from Learn to Fly by the Foo Fighters so im gonna have to mix it up a bit, lol

guy42

Warm Player
Coldplayer
That must have been A LOT of work ! :oops:
Was this really done on paper????????? By one man.
Jeez. It's things like this that make me look at myself and wonder if I could muster up the motivation to make something as extensive as this.
Well, I don't really know how much work this takes but I just thought it was funny (just look at that snake's grin in the thumbnail!), had a really creative story line as well as animations, and just wacky overall. It's like the book of genesis on drugs :D

Edit: Oh, and man is depicted as the devil which I find interesting lol

mcpon14

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
How is everybody doing, lol? :)

Who is awesome here, lol. Raise their hands, lol. :)

Haruka

righteously wicked
Coldplayer
How is everybody doing, lol? :)

Who is awesome here, lol. Raise their hands, lol. :)
pretty good, can't stop listening Songs of Experience - U2's new album :heart::p
probably the best of 2017