The Awesome Random Posting Thread

flockofbirds222

Believe In Love❤️
Coldplayer
There's this rather unknown band called A Rocket To The Moon, I really like them, I think they're my 3rd favorite band and I know almost all their songs. Recently I found out that they already broke up a few years ago, it makes me pretty sad, I might have become a fan of them if they were still making music:/

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Coldplaying mobile app

Haruka

righteously wicked
Coldplayer

alisbe

We're diamonds taking shape
Coldplayer
Charity Donator

Danceteacher

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Just heard on the news there has been an attempted military coup in Turkey. This world has gone truly crazy.
Sending love to jeremy and all Turkish Coldplayers

D

diogo_sg

Just heard on the news there has been an attempted military coup in Turkey. This world has gone truly crazy.
Sending love to jeremy and all Turkish Coldplayers
The world gets crazier by the second...
And the biggest question remains unanswered: what's the point?

karvi22

Coldplayer for life.
Coldplayer
I was just searching on the internet and then I came across this: The 10 Best and Worst Coldplay Songs, so I thought; let's see what they've got :cheesy:

Haha, what a nonsense they have written about the ''worst CP songs''. If you want to take a look: https://www.pastemagazine.com/blogs/lists/2011/10/10-best-coldplay-songs.html

View attachment 5194
This is absurd... I know everybody have different opinions about a same song and maybe you can like a song that another person dislike. But seriously, this ranking they made is completely nonsense... What If the worst song ever? WTF? Even if the melodies are not their best, their lyrics are powerful enough to include this song in one of their best ones... and the way they talk about The Hardest Part just make me sick... please give me a break! :|

guy42

Warm Player
Coldplayer
I really really like this poem, although I don't really know what it means :)

Do not go gentle into that good night
Dylan Thomas, 1914 - 1953

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.

ARushOfBuckin

Professional Coldplay Meme-lover
Coldplayer
So, I was wondering, are there any Twenty One Pilots fans out here on Coldplaying?

If you're confused and thinking "twenty seven airplanes who?" then don't fear, I'm here! They are a rock/alternative band from the US, really different music than other bands. A lot of computerized/tech background noises, but an amazing drummer and lead singer.

I was just being curious to know if there are any TOP fans here!

guy42

Warm Player
Coldplayer
So, I was wondering, are there any Twenty One Pilots fans out here on Coldplaying?

If you're confused and thinking "twenty seven airplanes who?" then don't fear, I'm here! They are a rock/alternative band from the US, really different music than other bands. A lot of computerized/tech background noises, but an amazing drummer and lead singer.

Yes, I like them a lot, although I wouldn't consider myself a "true fan" since I never actually bought any of the albums and because I only know the hits... Just haven't invested my time in them yet :p
But there is at least one other fan here :)

Draco

Broken Hearts Make it Rain
Coldplayer
I'd love to see them :)
I actually have an Instagram account with very few Coldplay related things but it has some stuff if you really look deep enough I think. all my other art is in it though. It's @velocious_falcon

I follow you actually

flockofbirds222

Believe In Love❤️
Coldplayer

I don't know if I would call myself a fan cause I don't know that much about them and don't fangirl over them or something, but I do love them and know pretty much all songs!
They're so amazing, can't stop listening at the moment[emoji6]

What's your favorite song?

eddmen

Love I hope we can be...
Coldplayer
The testing of the new Xylo Shoes was a succes in the past Olympics :awesome:

ARushOfBuckin

Professional Coldplay Meme-lover
Coldplayer
Yes, I like them a lot, although I wouldn't consider myself a "true fan" since I never actually bought any of the albums and because I only know the hits... Just haven't invested my time in them yet :p
But there is at least one other fan here :)
I'm also not a true fan, I just like their music!