Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The 2011 Live Countdown Thread - Its today!!!

laga

♥♥ Feb26-2010♥♥ εїз
Coldplayer
Can't believe people are going to see Coldplay live tomorrow! :bomb: Have fun to any coldplayers going!
This! :D wow! They'll be the first fans to listen to some new material live! I can't wait to see their performance! Have a great time all those you attending!

LFDianne

Biggest Will Fan
Coldplayer
Bananas save lifes! :nod:
Since Parc des Princes 2009 I always have bananas with me at concerts. :lol:
(Chavi, if you read this, hi! :cheesy:)
Whenever I feel I'm getting dizzy or something I "tank up" a banana and just minutes later it gets better.
At the Muse Wembley gig I didn't need mine but had to give it to Imke when she fainted after the concert. :)
It's the potassium in bananas that make it a "superfood.". :)I haven't been to a festival in years but I know I'll have a few with me in Austin.

LFDianne

Biggest Will Fan
Coldplayer
I don't like bananas. :( So basically I'll just have to die or something.
Luckily I've never had a dizziness problem at a concert or festival.

I wish anyone who's going tomorrow the best of luck when it comes to downloading the new song on your phone while at the festival and playing it through your earbuds loudly between acts so that you have enough time to memorize as much of the lyrics as possible before Coldplay goes on. ;)

Fellow Californian! Which festival are you going to? Each one has a slightly different atmosphere from the next.
I'm going to Austin! I haven't been to a festival since...um...the late 80s. :eek:

Denise

Errr..what? yup PoC sucks
Coldplayer
Bananas makes me sick, I must be allergic or something :disappointed:

SueDeNimes

CRAZY IS GOOD!
Coldplayer

Haha, we're talking about bananas for a page already. :cheesy:
Just changed the thread title to "today" :stunned: Somehow time passed fast!