The 2011 Live Countdown Thread - Its today!!!

Jenjie

Coldplaying Founder
Founder
Coldplayer
Only 13 days til the first Festival starts!

Its party time :D

Acquiesce

I haven't been here in 4 years help
Coldplayer
40 days 'till Rock Werchter ! :cheesy:

42 for Coldplay ! :awesome:

r25d01

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
One 4th June, they might televise the Rock am Ring appearence at 1Plus, at least a part of it. 1Plus is a German radio station. There'll also be an Rock am Ring audio live stream at www.swr3.de/rockamring!

[email protected]

Midnight
Coldplayer
only 12 days left until I'm gonna see them in Nuremberg @ Rock im Park on the 3rd of June! :dance:

SQUEEEEEEEEE

juanif94

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
yeah, I would like them to come to where I live at least once, but I know that will not happen :(

a2iel

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Think this can be appropriate. This is one of my favorite Coldplay shows and I struggled a lot to find it. It's back in 2008, but it's got all my favorites and that's why it's a favorite of mine. I loved it so much I did this artwork for it.

You can download it here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JGHH5LO0 Might help the hype! Can't wait to see what they got up their sleeves. It's great to think in a week there will be tons of new videos of them performing!

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
75 days to LOLLA! well give or take a day casue the actual date of performance has not been offic announced

chlllll

MIESCH
Coldplayer
19 days until coldplay at pinkpop! i´m gonna fight for a spot in the front. ive missed the boys!:freak: