The 12th Mixtape Exchange

Violet

Is It Really So Strange?
Coldplayer
^ Paula! D: :bigcry: At least you get to miss out on pesky iTunes tracks.

Tnspieler1012

Come On, Let's Go
Coldplayer
First time I've ever finished a mixtape ahead of time (okay, so I started two weeks ago)

Cheese Nip 2

Milkmen = Interesting
Coldplayer
Alright, started working on my mixtape:)

To my unknowing partner: This is my first time doing this so please excuse me if my mixtape is terrible :lol:

Violet

Is It Really So Strange?
Coldplayer
^ Ohhh, I'm sure you'll be just fine. Even if your person doesn't like it, they will at least appreciate all the effort you put into it. :nice:

OK, so, to my mixtape maker: My Last page is in my sig. It's not extremely updated, seeing as I've had virtually no scrobble activity since before Christmas, but it will still give you a general idea of what I like. If you want to try something different in an attempt to broaden my musical horizions, I'm definitely open to that. It won't be a guarantee that I'll like it, but I'm always on the lookout for new things, and I'll try my hardest to be an objective listener.

Also, a list of artists that I really can't stand:
♦ Joanna Newsom
♦ Bright Eyes
♦ Devendra Banhart
♦ Oasis
♦ Beady Eye
♦ Nirvana
♦ Jessie J

This isn't all of it, but it makes up the bulkier part of the list. If you want to put them on there, anyway, in an attempt to convince me of their awesomeness, more power to you, and good luck.

Thank you in advance for making my tape for me. I can't wait to hear what you'll have for me! :nice:

Tnspieler1012

Come On, Let's Go
Coldplayer
I don't have a last.fm, so you'll have to facebook stalk me or stalk my post history or sumtin idk.
Though there's a decent chance that my maker will already be familiar with me in some way, my only request is to stay away from songs and artists that you know I'm familiar with. Otherwise, try not to give a cuss about whether or not I'll like it.

Cyan Kat

Meh
Coldplayer
my last fm page is in my sig, the link called 'david bowie lp's' :wacky:
I'm not really to fussed, I'd just rather that the music was something I haven't heard at all or not much.

djibou

This Is Bigger Than Us
Coldplayer
Yeah same with me, it'd be great to hear stuff I haven't heard yet :)

I just picked like 25 songs... I can't choose which ones to delete D:

Alien Radio

Fran
Coldplayer
Starting to work on my mixtape :)

To my partner: my last.fm is in my signature. I'd love to hear something new!

Tnspieler1012

Come On, Let's Go
Coldplayer
Just went through every one of my previous mixtapes. It was an emotional experience. :blank:

Violet

Is It Really So Strange?
Coldplayer
^ Oh no! :sad: (BTW, if it weren't for your avi, I totally wouldn't have known that was you, Dave.)