The 12th Mixtape Exchange

Viki

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Dropbox speeds are reaaaaallly slow though. Takes forever to upload something bigger than 10mb, in my experience :\
Really? My friend and I always exchange albums on our shared. Well, watching that download will just bring more.. anticipation? Haha maybe I'll stick with rapidshare then :p

djibou

This Is Bigger Than Us
Coldplayer
We need more participants! Gather your cping friends and convince them to join in!

PAULITA!!!

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
this is going to be my first mistape exchange!..so bear with me please haha
count me in!!

djibou

This Is Bigger Than Us
Coldplayer
Yay! If you have any question and all, don't hesitate to post here, we'll be of help! :D

Deirdre

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'm in too :D

And to the person who gets my mixtape, pretty please, don't forget to write about it even if you don't like it ;) I didn't get review on two of my mixtapes in the past and I find it rude! I hope this time will not be the third!

djibou

This Is Bigger Than Us
Coldplayer
I'm in too :D

And to the person who gets my mixtape, pretty please, don't forget to write about it even if you don't like it ;) I didn't get review on two of my mixtapes in the past and I find it rude! I hope this time will not be the third!
added!

I have a really important exam on the 7th. so a day? Alternatively, I'm assigned a partner now I can have it in by the weekend?
Well, I'm giving you all your partner's names tonight. I can totally push the mixtape deadline further, is May 8th alright?

djibou

This Is Bigger Than Us
Coldplayer
Alright, so The Final Track, I'm signing you up, and whenever you can send me your mixtape, you do it (hopefully before May 8th!).

The Final Track

Prognissekongen!
Coldplayer
If you send the name's out tonight it's not a problem, I can throw my mix together this weekend. Don't know how I got it figured out that I couldn't, haha.

djibou

This Is Bigger Than Us
Coldplayer
Everyone should have received the name of their partners!
And I left the extension, because I had already stated sending out the pm's when I saw your post on here haha

Italian Plastic

lost
Coldplayer
cool. I actually kinda like how their aren't many participating. it'll be nice! might even be able to listen to everyone's mixes

Wyrd

Brent come back
Coldplayer
Hopefully this will also mean that everyone will review the mixtape they'll get. I'd like to think that only the more devoted people signed up this time :p

Anyway, maybe it'll help to post my last.fm for the person making a mixtape for me ^^

Deirdre

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I got the name of my partner ;) So, I can now create my mixtape :D