shakeyourheadit'sempty
Coldplayer
I got new bras like a day ago :cheesy:

AND THEY WERE BIGGER THAN MY OLD ONES WOOOOOOOOOoo

hotdensestate

shakeyourheadit'sempty
Coldplayer
Oh dayum gurl. You work those shorts! :charming:
I always look better in shorts. Let's be honest.

I love when that happens! :awesome:
I KNOW

Now I am like not taking them off coz my boobs are just like :cheesy: omg so much moar comfiness and it is bigger!! :cheesy:

I put it off too long, my old ones were getting genuinely uncomfortable. WELL THEY CAN GO SUCK A NUGGET NOW!!!

i'maveryneatMonster.'

Torsades de pointes
Coldplayer
Oh dayum gurl. You work those shorts! :charming:
I always look better in shorts. Let's be honest.
I look better with pants cos um.. well.. they just fit and my body looks good <3
Shorts too, but I didn't wear those that much lately ._. And oh surprise! I look good :awesome:
You know I love it when you tell me you're wearing shorts :sneaky:

What size?
38 z?

ImLovingGuyBerryman

poopity poop
Coldplayer
I KNOW

Now I am like not taking them off coz my boobs are just like :cheesy: omg so much moar comfiness and it is bigger!! :cheesy:

I put it off too long, my old ones were getting genuinely uncomfortable. WELL THEY CAN GO SUCK A NUGGET NOW!!!
You tell 'em!

I look better with pants cos um.. well.. they just fit and my body looks good <3
Shorts too, but I didn't wear those that much lately ._. And oh surprise! I look good :awesome:
You know I love it when you tell me you're wearing shorts :sneaky:

What size?
38 z?
You know you always be lookin' foine! :charming:

I know you love it. That's why I tell you. :sneaky:

38 z? I don't know these measurements. Measurements can change for different types of shorts, but usually they tend to be some form of xs, s, m, l, xl, xxl, that kind of thing. Or they can be 0, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, that kind of thing. Usually I wear either an xs or s, or a 2 or 4. A few years ago I could fit into 0s, then my waist decided to stop being as skinny as a child's.

i'maveryneatMonster.'

Torsades de pointes
Coldplayer
You tell 'em!

You know you always be lookin' foine! :charming:

I know you love it. That's why I tell you. :sneaky:

38 z? I don't know these measurements. Measurements can change for different types of shorts, but usually they tend to be some form of xs, s, m, l, xl, xxl, that kind of thing. Or they can be 0, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, that kind of thing. Usually I wear either an xs or s, or a 2 or 4. A few years ago I could fit into 0s, then my waist decided to stop being as skinny as a child's.
LOL, sweetie, I was mocking her bra size :lol:

double-trouble

Tell me how you feel ^^
Coldplayer
we use pads here. Can't find such thing as tampon in local stores except those for westerners.

So, yes, have no idea what tampon look like, not to mention how to use it. i am gonna google now.

eff-exx

i wuz lyvie.
Coldplayer
i've never had tampon usage education too. LOL.

except by like finding out myself or friends tell etc, so that's how i know, but havent tried.

*Perrine*

♪♫
Coldplayer
If I have kids, I'm having a C section.
Big scar on my tummy, no thanks!
I would only do this if the baby was in danger

I was 12 years old :shifty:
OH GOD, 8 years of it. More to come :heart:

I could never find the right words to describe how much I hate it just because of the damn pain.
That's young!
I guess I'm lucky for not feeling too much pain usually, cause it hurts like hell!