Songs Never Played Live

sa_spurs_tx

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
hardest part has been played by the band once in seattle and another somewhere else, i have the audio somewhere

Betix

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
23.Nov.2005

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi-tZR2ugoU"]YouTube - Coldplay Live in Lisbon - The Scientist (chris' mistake)[/ame]

Gui-Home42

ARushOfBlood2TheHead
Coldplayer
i saw chris do the hardest part on piano last year. beautiful.

hm. i don't think they've played "a whisper"?

other than that, i think most of the studio albums are completely covered.

the have to bring "warning sign" and "amsterdam" back!! :(
;) A whisper was ever play in the past ^^ I've got it in mp3 ;) Otherwise, mmm :thinking: I think they never play : Lhuna and Now my feet won't touch the ground ! ^^

kaisin

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I wish they played "warning sign" more often, i saw "sparks" (no pun intended lol) live in mexico and they also played "the world turned upside down" the first time they were here but i was a different version though. I would also love it if they included some old b-sides like "i bloom blaum" into their stadium setlists... :)

c_mitchell

in my little bubble
Coldplayer
I'd like to see What if? done. Along with Prospekts March and Now My Feet Won't Touch the Ground.

Bilbo-215

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
What if is on the Toronto recording from 06. And i think they even played it once on the Viva tour.

PennState15

PennState15
Coldplayer
during twisted logic in 05-06 they played everything of X and Y, EXCEPT FOR X AND Y!

My favorite songs live:
Life is for Living
Amsterdam
Fix You
Politik

MasoKnight

Give me love over this...
Coldplayer
during twisted logic in 05-06 they played everything of X and Y, EXCEPT FOR X AND Y!

My favorite songs live:
Life is for Living
Amsterdam
Fix You
Politik
They've played X&Y. I think the only song from the album X&Y that hasn't been done live is Twisted Logic.

symustafa1996

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Reign of Love? Parachutes(the song from the album Parachutes)? A Whisper? Twisted Logic? Up With The Birds? Those are the ones I can think of the top of my head.