Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Song Request Discussion for North American Tour

42Escapist

Prospketor
Coldplayer
I know right?! :)

Yeah... I just realized that most of those requests are not under 15 seconds (I timed them!), so I don't know if they have a chance of getting picked. We'll see what happens tonight.
It looks like the request was Don't Panic... of course. :/ Not that I have anything against the song itself, but come on now. :rolleyes: Look at all these gems people are requesting because they genuinely want to hear those songs!

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
It looks like the request was Don't Panic... of course. :/ Not that I have anything against the song itself, but come on now. :rolleyes: Look at all these gems people are requesting because they genuinely want to hear those songs!
I just posted an angry comment in the Rose Bowl thread because of just that ! :D

LeftrightleftArchi

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
I am heading down to the show at LA tonight! Hoping for a rarity as the song request. I'm very excited for this show as it will be my first Coldplay concert and concert overall!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

42Escapist

Prospketor
Coldplayer
I am heading down to the show at LA tonight! Hoping for a rarity as the song request. I'm very excited for this show as it will be my first Coldplay concert and concert overall!
Have fun!!! :D I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed my first Coldplay concert. The Rose Bowl looks like a wonderful stadium for a concert and I hope you get a nice rarity as the request. :)

Just out of curiosity, did you request a song for tonight's show? If so, best of luck to you in getting it chosen. :)

guy42

Warm Player
Coldplayer

Nie

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
A request for Christmas Lights! [emoji1]

42Escapist

Prospketor
Coldplayer
Has anyone noticed how many of the requesters politely end the video by saying "see you soon"? It must be a subliminal messaging tactic to get them to play See You Soon as well. ;)

A request for Christmas Lights! [emoji1]
I could listen to Christmas Lights at any time of the year so I would not complain at all if they were to play it tomorrow.

Gideon_Mx

It's A Beautiful World
Coldplayer
Great requests! I didn't see that coming.
I could listen to Christmas Lights at any time of the year so I would not complain at all if they were to play it tomorrow.
Me too. It's absolutely a super great Christmas song but it could be played any time of the year I think. I listened to it just a few days ago !

coldplayisawesome

Maybe I'm a ghost
Coldplayer
well, you know, Christmas season just keeps starting earlier and earlier every year :awesome:

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Has anyone noticed how many of the requesters politely end the video by saying "see you soon"? It must be a subliminal messaging tactic to get them to play See You Soon as well. ;)

I ended my requests like that as well...not too big a fan of See You Soon itself but I wanted to show by that that people know and care about their earlier stuff.

guy42

Warm Player
Coldplayer
They've definitely been learning the Coldplay language :D
well, you know, Christmas season just keeps starting earlier and earlier every year :awesome:
Yes, soon it will start at Halloween, and then we'll be getting Halloween candy and Christmas candy mixed up :dizzy2:
Great requests! I didn't see that coming.
Yes, I love to see those that actually understand what the requests should be about :)
I ended my requests like that as well...not too big a fan of See You Soon itself but I wanted to show by that that people know and care about their earlier stuff.
Cool, did you request I Ran Away?

iamsue

Coldplayer
They've definitely been learning the Coldplay language :D

Yes, soon it will start at Halloween, and then we'll be getting Halloween candy and Christmas candy mixed up :dizzy2:

Yes, I love to see those that actually understand what the requests should be about :)

What other song is there![emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AMDB9

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Apparently Us Against the World was supposed to be the request for Denver's show, but then they never played it! I love that song and am sad I didnt get to hear it :/

42Escapist

Prospketor
Coldplayer
Apparently Us Against the World was supposed to be the request for Denver's show, but then they never played it! I love that song and am sad I didnt get to hear it :/
Oh no! Us Against the World is my favorite song from MX so I feel your pain. :(

I wonder why they scratched it from the setlist...

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
For the first show I did request I Ran Away, but for the second one I requested AROBTTH because I thought it had a better chance. Needless to say, none of them were picked :D

kylecoldplayer

Coldplaying Coldplayer 24/7
Coldplayer
I know I'm replying to this thread super late, but I think a scaled down version of Hurts Like Heaven would sound somewhat interesting. If Coldplay does continue the tour into next year in Canada I will most definitely request it to see what happens.