Sigur Rós

Hicksy

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
i love Sigur Ros - although i do find them a bit boring live :sad:

carrie3078

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Boring live? Not in my opinion. I was near tears for most of the show. Ok, well I actually did have tears for a bit. Beautiful music, great lights=amazing live show. :)

Hicksy

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
i saw them supporting Radiohead when they had only just released their first album and i have to say they did kinda send me to sleep :|

';'

Ginger
Coldplayer
i just found out they'll be here in march. i was thinking of seeing them. not really sure though

Miss Trouble

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Sigur Ros

Hello! I'm new and I was just wondering if there were any Coldplay fans out there who like Sigur Ros as well?

Sweet One

carrots and champagne
Coldplayer
I like some of their songs but i don't have any of their albums...my brother does...

Welcome Miss Trouble! I'm Laura! :)

carrie3078

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I love Sigur Ros! I just bought their hard to find first album Von....*waits patiently*

They are on Last Call w/ Carson tonight-be sure to watch! :D

carrie3078

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
:D you're welcome! Sarah asked me to remind her, too. Maybe I'll post in my lj...

Miss Trouble

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yeah, they are absolutely life changing. I sound so cliche saying that but its true. I saw them in concert for the first time this week and they took me to a place I really didn't know existed.

Thanks for the Carson Daly reminder. I've been waiting all week to see it. I know they are going to play the first song on their new album (), entitled Vaka.

Thanks for the welcome!:) You guys have a great board!

Hicksy

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Sigur are indeed amazing - I first saw them in Newport Wales, supporting Radiohead and they seemed stifled life (more like shit scared by opening for Radiohead i thingk), but i think their albums are awesome - kinda like the ideal soundtrack to the most important images in life - they are extremely talented :)

Dandy Andy

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
so, anyone watch last call??
wasnt it really funny (or at least i thought it was) that nobody applauded when they were done. it took at least 15-30 secs till the realized they were finished :D

leander

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Re: Sigur Ros

Miss Trouble said:
Hello! I'm new and I was just wondering if there were any Coldplay fans out there who like Sigur Ros as well?
I love Sigur Ros so much that I'm gonna my first child "Oh Hlither Nee", hehe. That's how I transliterate one of his lovely cooings... I think I may have said this before, but no one's listening anyway: "Sigur Ros is what my insides sound like..." I love anyone of you out there who's cried hot steamy tears to their new album, ()...

naca

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
i never thought that i would like their kind of music but now i find that once i start listening to one of their songs i just cant stop :)

carrie3078

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hicksy said:
kinda like the ideal soundtrack to the most important images in life - they are extremely talented :)
that's a great way of putting it! :)

street spirit

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I love Sigur Rós. especially live because you are in a different world when you see one of their liveshows. great.

God

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
sigur ros are amazing. i listen to them every night before going to sleep.

molly77

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Ný Batterí
Heftur Með Gaddavír Í Kjaftinum Sem Blæðir Mig
Læstur Er Lokaður Inn Í Búri
Dýr Nakinn Ber Á Mig
Og Bankar Upp Á Frelsari
Ótaminn Setur Í Ný Batterí
Og Hleður Á Ný
Og Hleður Á Ný
Og Hleður Á Ný