Sigur Rós

Ms Magpie

oh it's nothing special
Coldplayer
Ahhh I wish I could go there for a visit or something. :lol: But yep, same problem here. :(

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
I NEED TO SEE THEM LIVE °___°

There were in my area a few years ago, but nobody wanted to come with me so I ended up not going...

THE REGRETS I FEEL :bigcry:

staring.3lf

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
You really should! When I saw them in KL, I was also lucky enough to meet the band and got all my CDs autographed!!! Ahhh memories!

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
You really should! When I saw them in KL, I was also lucky enough to meet the band and got all my CDs autographed!!! Ahhh memories!
:shocked3:

*goes to the nearest corner, sits down and cries*

staring.3lf

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
For those who are keen:

Ágætis byrjun

live at íslenska óperan 1999
Link here: http://agaetis.sigur-ros.co.uk/

live audio stream begins here – June 12, 2015, 21:00 gmt

at 21.00 gmt friday, to mark the 16th birthday of their second album,*ágætis byrjun, sigur rós will be streaming the release day concert played at the icelandic opera house on june 12, 1999. unless you were there, this 1hr 40min never before heard concert, will be streamed through once in its entirety. exclusively via agaetis.sigur-ros.co.uk, at 21.00 Icelandic time, the same time as the original reykjavík show all those years ago.

21.00 icelandic time, june 12th

14.00 pst / 17.00 est / 22.00 bst / 23.00 cet / 06.00 jst (june 13th), 07.00 aest (june 13th)

Arazmire

Don't run from 4:52
Coldplayer
I haven't been on the forums in a while, but i just wanted to express my love for "Kveikur". It's absolutely the best album I've ever listened to. I love it. It is unbelievable. This is real music. Wow. Ok, I'm done :)

Famous Old Painter

KICKS LIKE A SLEEP TWICH
Coldplayer
I'm not sure it's worth ever going to a concert again after seeing Sigur Ros. They reached such a level of perfection that night that it'd be foolish to think any other band could possibly come close.