Secret Santa 2019 *Christmas intensifies* [MATCHES HAVE BEEN SENT]

Shreya1975

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Haha good one Santa! I'd really love to know too ... Thankyou so much for conducting this every year! Really appreciate it ❤ ☀

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Hey everyone, read the first post of the thread for the instructions on how to sign up. Just saying here you'd like to sign up does NOT sign you up.

theLovePerson

@melmementamo
Coldplayer
E-lo everybody,

This sounds so awesome that I want to take part. And I'm excited!
I'm a little nervous though, since I just made my account and I don't know anybody here. But I know I'm in good company. *waves*

Sending love!

SantaClaus

coming to town!
Coldplayer
Ho ho ho!

Thanks to everyone who has joined this year's Secret Santa! It's great to welcome so many of you :) The (hopefully) definitive list of participants is in the first post, hidden under the spoiler button. Everyone who has sent in their details should be on that list. If that's not the case, I may have asked for a clarification ...or one of the elves has misplaced your PM.
If you did send me your details but you're somehow not on the list, check your inbox/let me know asap!

Everyone will receive their match by next week, Tuesday 12 November 11:59 pm CET.

murilotifoski

08. nov. 2017 <3
Coldplayer
Wow I lost the deadline after participating for a couple of years straight...... nice

SantaClaus

coming to town!
Coldplayer
Ho ho ho!

Everyone should have received their match, so please check your inbox and confirm you have all the info you need :)

Some reminders:
- Please send your card or package as soon as possible, preferably before the end of this month especially if it has to travel across an ocean, because that can take weeks
- When you've sent your card, send me a PM
- When you've received something from your Secret Santa, take a picture of it and post it in this thread so everyone can see what it looks like! Or at least let me know in a PM

Love,
Santa

YGillot

A Head Full Of Dreams
Coldplayer
is that Viva era confetti? those must be pretty rare nowadays!
Wasn't the butterfly confetti used during the AHFOD tour? I am sure it's the same ones ... but since I am only "infected" since the 30.6.2017, I wouldn't even know

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Wasn't the butterfly confetti used during the AHFOD tour? I am sure it's the same ones ... but since I am only "infected" since the 30.6.2017, I wouldn't even know
Not in Europe I believe, but maybe in the US... there were butterflies during the MX tour but the colours look different. @coldplayisawesome probably knows best!

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I'm not @coldplayisawesome but I believe they reintroduced the butterfly confetti for the 2017 US tour which she attended ! :)

coldplayisawesome

Maybe I'm a ghost
Coldplayer
those particular butterflies (and the star) are indeed from the AHFOD tour, San Diego show in October 2017 :D

the MX era did have butterflies, but they were the same white and neon yellow/green/pink that the rest of the confetti in that era was - at least in the US. but the colors for the AHFOD butterflies are actually pretty similar to the ones from the VIVA era, just the VIVA era also had ones that were a kind of foil-like material in addition to the paper-y ones

i'm glad the card got to you so quickly!! i was afraid i was pushing it with how late i sent it :p

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I got mail! My Secret Santa was my good friend @Coeurli, and she knows how much I love Paris (and chocolate) :heart_eyes: also check out those Everyday Life Christmas ornaments! too good. (the star broke in the post but I was able to glueit back together, so it is whole again). I loooove the notebook! Not sure what I'm gonna write in it really it's too pretty for ordinary notes!

Merci Céline :heart:

Snowwhite

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Wow @YGillot and @Captain Crieff, you have received wonderful packages!

I received my package yesterday! :heart_eyes:
@JillyBlue, thanks a lot!! I love the pop-up card, I had never seen anything like that before! I immediately put the ornament in my Christmas tree, and it looks great! And also the chocolates make me very happy, I'm excited to try the peanut butter cups :)
IMG_20191210_090615.jpgIMG_20191210_083821.jpgIMG_20191210_090640.jpg