Secret Santa 2018 - A Head Full of Christmas Dreams

SantaClaus

coming to town!
Coldplayer
Ho ho ho!

er, I don't know whose idea it was to make a big inflatable me in the bath.

Anyway, just a little reminder that, since it's almost December, it's time to start sending your cards, especially if they have a long journey ahead.
Looking forward to seeing the pictures of what you all received!

Enjoy the festive season everyone!

Santa

oldiefan

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
HOORAY !!!!!! CHRISTMAS HAS ARRIVED !!! :party:
This morning, just about to eat my breckie, when this parcel arrived from Chicago...….. thanks soooooo much @iamsue . What a beautiful package of fab gifts you sent me.
]20181203_084543.jpg 20181203_085056.jpg 20181203_085223.jpg 20181203_085126.jpg 20181203_140922.jpg 20181203_141916.jpg

I'm so impressed with your crafting skills - that BEAUTIFUL Coldplay-inspired bracelet fits perfectly, the Santa earrings I'll save for Xmas day, and I'll have to frame that delicate little beaded butterfly to hang in my Coldplay Corner ! They are all so beautiful !!!
The calendar will be used - I promise you - I have them all over the house - 'oldie-memory' !!! And the sweet treats will be savoured and shared.
Thank you so much... and reading back through these posts I see you only got in on the last minute. I do hope your surgery wasn't too bad and you're fully recovered now. I hope you and yours have a super, wonderful Christmas !

Oh - and the cute little reindeer has jumped onto my kitchen calendar for December !
Thanks sooooooo much. Love from Jane xxx :heart:

iamsue

Coldplayer
This morning, just about to eat my breckie, when this parcel arrived from Chicago...….. thanks soooooo much @iamsue . What a beautiful package of fab gifts you sent me.
]View attachment 8059 View attachment 8060 View attachment 8061 View attachment 8063 View attachment 8064 View attachment 8065

I'm so impressed with your crafting skills - that BEAUTIFUL Coldplay-inspired bracelet fits perfectly, the Santa earrings I'll save for Xmas day, and I'll have to frame that delicate little beaded butterfly to hang in my Coldplay Corner ! They are all so beautiful !!!
The calendar will be used - I promise you - I have them all over the house - 'oldie-memory' !!! And the sweet treats will be savoured and shared.
Thank you so much... and reading back through these posts I see you only got in on the last minute. I do hope your surgery wasn't too bad and you're fully recovered now. I hope you and yours have a super, wonderful Christmas !

Oh - and the cute little reindeer has jumped onto my kitchen calendar for December !
Jane, you made my day!! I just mailed that last week!! Was determined to not be late. Santa was sure speedy on the way to you!! I love how the reindeer sits on your cat calendar! I’ll PM you on something else I thought of that I want to do for you next year.

iamsue

Coldplayer
]View attachment 8059 View attachment 8060 View attachment 8061 View attachment 8063 View attachment 8064 View attachment 8065

Jane, you made my day!! I just mailed that last week!! Was determined to not be late. Santa was sure speedy on the way to you!! I love how the reindeer sits on your cat calendar! I’ll PM you on something else I thought of that I want to do for you next year.

oldiefan

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Hi Sue. Yes - it was speedy post ! I'll be emailing you shortly... for a longer natter. Love Jane xxx

iamsue

Coldplayer
@JillyBlue, I woke up to an amazing surprise seeing your package that my husband brought in last night! Thanks so much for the VERY clever ornament frame with the guys!!! How did you do that????!!

The candy will be carefully savored a bit at a time through Christmas. On second thought- it will never last that long!! I was also very excited
to get the love buttons and all of the confetti!! I didn’t have some of those shiny stars so I was thrilled to add them to my collection.

Last, that is the cutest card! I love all of it! Thank you again!!!

JillyBlue

Performer, Coldplay Choir
Coldplayer
SO glad it arrived safely! The candy is yummy; of course I tested it out myself before sending some to you! I'm happy you like the ornament and card, and of course we love those shiny stars! Hope your back is mending. Sending love and many Merry Christmas wishes! -- Jill

@JillyBlue, I woke up to an amazing surprise seeing your package that my husband brought in last night! Thanks so much for the VERY clever ornament frame with the guys!!! How did you do that????!!

The candy will be carefully savored a bit at a time through Christmas. On second thought- it will never last that long!! I was also very excited
to get the love buttons and all of the confetti!! I didn’t have some of those shiny stars so I was thrilled to add them to my collection.

Last, that is the cutest card! I love all of it! Thank you again!!!
SO

Sarita♡

Every road is a ray of light
Coldplayer
Hey guys, yesterday I recieved an awesome parcel from Belgium!:blush:

1000 thanks to Nie (unfortunately I don't know your user name but I'm gonna send you a card in case you don't reply to the post ) for the wonderful presents!! I don't know how I deserve so much kindness. This is all so pretty.

The christmas baubles are definitely gonna decorate my wall as I don't have enough space for a christmas tree in my students dorm, this is going to look great!! They're so pretty, what a great idea!
Thank you so much for everything - the chocolate, the candy canes, the stickers (I love them and thought about buying some of them anyways) and of course the lovely card and the angel doll!! I'm so happy about all these great presents :innocent:
60b6554c168b4510bb6417e6977126bc.jpg
♡♡♡

Greetings from Heidelberg, Germany, you absolutely made my day in a very stressful time:heart:
Sarah

Attachments

Nie

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Hey guys, yesterday I recieved an awesome parcel from Belgium!:blush:

1000 thanks to Nie (unfortunately I don't know your user name but I'm gonna send you a card in case you don't reply to the post ) for the wonderful presents!! I don't know how I deserve so much kindness. This is all so pretty.

The christmas baubles are definitely gonna decorate my wall as I don't have enough space for a christmas tree in my students dorm, this is going to look great!! They're so pretty, what a great idea!
Thank you so much for everything - the chocolate, the candy canes, the stickers (I love them and thought about buying some of them anyways) and of course the lovely card and the angel doll!! I'm so happy about all these great presents :innocent:View attachment 8083 ♡♡♡

Greetings from Heidelberg, Germany, you absolutely made my day in a very stressful time[emoji813]
Sarah
Hi Sarah,

I'm glad that you like my Christmas package. [emoji4]

Nie

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Greetings from Heidelberg, Germany
Hi ! I was so shocked to read this, I live in the same city ! Didn't know any Coldplayers there so far - would you like to get in touch ? :)

oldiefan

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Hi Sue...... @iamsue … and today, mooching around the Charity Shops, as usual, I couldn't believe my luck when I found this tiny box frame which is PERFECT for my gorgeous beaded butterfly ! It's going in my Coldplay Corner as soon as I grab a hammer and nail ! Thanks so much, once again ! Love Jane x
IMG_1387.JPG

Sarita♡

Coldplayer
Hi ! I was so shocked to read this, I live in the same city ! Didn't know any Coldplayers there so far - would you like to get in touch ? :)
Hey, nice to read! Im probably as shocked as you are :grinning: I live here for only 3 months now but my home town isn't far either :) If you like you can dm me!

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Hey, nice to read! Im probably as shocked as you are :grinning: I live here for only 3 months now but my home town isn't far either :) If you like you can dm me!
Sure, I will ! Just give me some time please - I'm currently in hospital in another city anyway and won't be back In My Place until spring probably :)

Petra Dutchgirl

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
IMG_0580.jpg

I received my package this morning. What a great suprise. I really like the butterfly bag: how much work you had on that. Thank you so much Paul, Yvonne, Joshua and Ellen from Germany.

Holiday greetings to all of you,
Petra from the Netherlands

Sarita♡

Coldplayer
Sure, I will ! Just give me some time please - I'm currently in hospital in another city anyway and won't be back In My Place until spring probably :)
Okay, take your time and get well soon!:innocent:

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
So the postman just dropped by...

Thank you soooooooooooooooo much @charliefix (Santa kindly disclosed your username) the Coldplay themed card you made is so beautiful, and the envelope too looks amazing! and the bracelet omg, did you make that?

Then I looked under the box of Spa wafers (which I can't wait to try) and saw.. I got absolutely spoilt :heart_eyes: you totally made my day, Bara. Happy happy Christmas to you & and I wish you a wonderful 2019 xx

Mortilorie

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Hello everybody, my Secret Santa arrived last week already, but for the first time ever I did not open it straight away when it came. I was far too busy with other stuff and wanted to give it undivided attention. Also my family is nowadays as excited as I am, since especially my daughter gets to eat the milk chocolates that I unfortunately cannot eat :). So we agreed on a day and time that is convenient for all of us and we opened it festively on Saturday afternoon with a cup of tea!

Thank you so much dear @Snowwhite for your lovely package. It was so neatly packed and beautifully decorated. I will definitely keep the box. I really appreciate that you searched the threads and found out about X&Y. It was indeed when I got to know them, and I have fond memories of back then. We lived in England at this time and I saw them on talkshows, the Brit Awards and they were playing Fix you and Square one, in the gym I remember to cycle to videos from this album. Also „What if“ is a great song. However it is hard to decide what is my favourite album. So back to the point, I really like the X&Y coaster and also the socks are great. Don’t worry about the milk chocolate, I saw two dark ones as well, and as I said, there is someone already waiting for the others … Thank you also for the other nice pieces, like the menu cards, the candy cane and the tea lights. All arrived safely. Thanks also for the nice letter.

Now I will post the pictures:

Attachments

oldiefan

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Hello everybody, my Secret Santa arrived last week already, but for the first time ever I did not open it straight away when it came. I was far too busy with other stuff and wanted to give it undivided attention. Also my family is nowadays as excited as I am, since especially my daughter gets to eat the milk chocolates that I unfortunately cannot eat :). So we agreed on a day and time that is convenient for all of us and we opened it festively on Saturday afternoon with a cup of tea!

Thank you so much dear @Snowwhite for your lovely package. It was so neatly packed and beautifully decorated. I will definitely keep the box. I really appreciate that you searched the threads and found out about X&Y. It was indeed when I got to know them, and I have fond memories of back then. We lived in England at this time and I saw them on talkshows, the Brit Awards and they were playing Fix you and Square one, in the gym I remember to cycle to videos from this album. Also „What if“ is a great song. However it is hard to decide what is my favourite album. So back to the point, I really like the X&Y coaster and also the socks are great. Don’t worry about the milk chocolate, I saw two dark ones as well, and as I said, there is someone already waiting for the others … Thank you also for the other nice pieces, like the menu cards, the candy cane and the tea lights. All arrived safely. Thanks also for the nice letter.

Now I will post the pictures:
What a lovely package !!!

charliefix

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
@Captain Crieff Wow, the shipping was very fast! I'm so happy you like it. Yes, I did and I have the same one :) Enjoy the sweets and have great Holidays! :blush: