Secret Santa 2018 - A Head Full of Christmas Dreams

oldiefan

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Last year there was nothing in my stocking.
Either Santa felt that I was too naughty, or the mail elf lost my present.

Anyways, I'm in for it again. :)
Oh, that's so sad. Good Luck for this year !

SantaClaus

coming to town!
Coldplayer
Ho ho ho!

A reminder that if you want to sign up, you have only 36 more hours to do so!
At the moment we have a lot less participants than the past few years, the elves and myself would love it if more people joined

SantaClaus

coming to town!
Coldplayer
Ho ho ho!

Alright, sign ups closed! If you have joined, please check if your name is on the list in the first post and if it isn't, send me a PM because that would mean I haven't done my job properly.

You will receive your match by next Monday.

Mortilorie

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
hahahaha, i am 42 and don't think about it twice ;)
I know others who are older including myself and it is a lot of fun believe me. Unless parcels are lost, unfortunately …

Lesedi Mokgobi

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Ho ho ho!

Alright, sign ups closed! If you have joined, please check if your name is on the list in the first post and if it isn't, send me a PM because that would mean I haven't done my job properly.

You will receive your match by next Monday.
Is it still to latelt sign up. I only noticed today?

YGillot

A Head Full Of Dreams
Coldplayer
I know others who are older including myself and it is a lot of fun believe me. Unless parcels are lost, unfortunately …
I know, but I never got a confirmation that my parcel arrived last year ...but I got a fantastic christmas card sent to me.

SantaClaus

coming to town!
Coldplayer
Ho ho ho!

The elves just finished sending out the matches! Please check your inbox and confirm you have received your match.

Just some reminders:
· Please send your card as soon as possible (preferably before December) so that it will arrive in time for Christmas! Use airmail if that option is available. Please send me a PM once you've sent it!

· You can ask your local post office how long it will take for your card to arrive. In previous years some cards never arrived and some people received their card long after Christmas (January/February) so please try to send the card in time. Especially certain cross-continental journeys can take a very long time.

· Suggestion: Take a picture of your card/package before you ship. That way, if there is any lost mail, you can at least share the picture and description of the items you had carefully and lovingly prepared for other Coldplaying members.

· Post a message in the Secret Santa thread after receiving your card (with a photo if possible so that everyone can see what you received) - or at least send a PM to Santa to confirm that you have received it.

Let's get Christmassy!

Love,
Santa

iamsue

Coldplayer
Santa, HELP! I want in!! I’m very late as I had back surgery a few weeks ago and haven’t been here lately. The website gives me a site message board error when I try to get to the login screen! Any way you can match me to someone else who wanted in after the deadline?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iamsue

Coldplayer
I’m one of those. So old, I missed the deadline. So sad [emoji24]!I’ve done this for several years and just love watching us all come together this way!

SantaClaus

coming to town!
Coldplayer
Santa, HELP! I want in!! I’m very late as I had back surgery a few weeks ago and haven’t been here lately. The website gives me a site message board error when I try to get to the login screen! Any way you can match me to someone else who wanted in after the deadline?

I'm so sorry, but the elves were able to give everyone a match, so at the moment I can't give you a match unless someone else shows up very soon

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I'm so sorry, but the elves were able to give everyone a match, so at the moment I can't give you a match unless someone else shows up very soon
Santa, can you put in @iamsue instead of me ? I've been meaning to tell you anyway, I have a bit of a problem: I had to go to hospital and probably will stay there throughout Christmas time :( and I'm not sure if I can still participate in the Secret Santa. I could possibly still send a card somehow but a card addressed to me won't reach me anymore (not sure if I can receive post in the hospital ?)

If you could swap in @iamsue in my place I'd be more than happy !

SantaClaus

coming to town!
Coldplayer
Santa, can you put in @iamsue instead of me ? I've been meaning to tell you anyway, I have a bit of a problem: I had to go to hospital and probably will stay there throughout Christmas time :( and I'm not sure if I can still participate in the Secret Santa. I could possibly still send a card somehow but a card addressed to me won't reach me anymore (not sure if I can receive post in the hospital ?)

So sorry to hear that :( but yes I can swap your name for @iamsue.

If you could somehow find out if you can receive post in the hospital, I'm sure the elves would love to work something out for you

Last edited:

YGillot

A Head Full Of Dreams
Coldplayer

Very sorry to hear that. You usually can receive post in a hospital here in our country, but I guess it depends on the hospital. Considering we saw the same concert, if you are in a hospital in that city (even though I still think it is more of a large village) I am happy to receive it for you and drop it off in case the hospital will not allow post.

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
So sorry to hear that :( but yes I can swap your name for @iamsue.

If you could somehow find out if you can receive post in the hospital, I'm sure the elves would love to work something out for you
Thanks, I'll check and get back to you. Maybe I could still do something for someone.
But anyway happy that Sue gets to be in the Secret Santa now !

Very sorry to hear that. You usually can receive post in a hospital here in our country, but I guess it depends on the hospital. Considering we saw the same concert, if you are in a hospital in that city (even though I still think it is more of a large village) I am happy to receive it for you and drop it off in case the hospital will not allow post.
Thanks for the offer, but I'm nowhere near that city.

iamsue

Coldplayer
@I ran away is my great friend and I will have something special for her as soon as she can receive, rest assured!

RedBalloon

Livin' life in Technicolor
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Just jump in to greet with people who need to go to hospital during holiday/Christmas season, take care:party: and stay warm:sun:, positive:idea: and strong:heart:~ may you get through the cure and have a full recovery soon:) :)
@SantaClaus Santa, thanks for your annual "matching" work... I did read somewhere (only recently) that Santa is indeed a saint/holy-magic man who brings blessing/joy/light/hope to people, especially who might be in greater need/hard times... May your dreams come true~:heart:

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Visited some Christmas stores this morning to look for something nice.
Unfortunately, (to my match: I'm really very sorry) my budget didn't allow me to buy whatever this is:

yes, it's Santa in a bath. I don't know what happened to his other arm. Just felt like sharing. The world is a strange place

Nie

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Visited some Christmas stores this morning to look for something nice.
Unfortunately, (to my match: I'm really very sorry) my budget didn't allow me to buy whatever this is:

yes, it's Santa in a bath. I don't know what happened to his other arm. Just felt like sharing. The world is a strange place
Is he scrubbing his back? [emoji23]

The Santa on the slide seems even crazier.