Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Secret Santa 2016 ~ A Sleigh Full of Gifts

SantaClaus

coming to town!
Coldplayer
Got my parcel today !!!!
Oh My God I love it <3
I'm so happy Im in tears right now !!
Thank you so much Jane!!!
I really really love it
Its so thoughtful and so sweet of you!
I just saw Coldplay for the first time live on Saturday and it was out of this world! And tomorrow is my birthday too !
Oh my gosh i don't know how to thank you Jane you really made my day!
I'll be sending you something soon :)
My secret Santa you too
Thank you so much for all the LoVe!!
This is amazing!!!!! Thank you so much @oldiefan !

berryfan

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I just left the post office, hopefully my recipient will love it! I had fun putting it together at least :) I'll be tracking it as it makes its way across Europe as well :3

Nie

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I forgot to post it but my package is on its way too. [emoji4]

TheSavage_

Up&Up
Coldplayer
I've been busy with some personal issues, I'll start working on my package soon. I'm so sorry for my match already :(

coolvivalavidafan

A HEAD FULL A HEAD FULL OF DREAMS
Coldplayer
Good evening, I've sent mine 2 days earlier :) and i'm Sarah Clones .

Last edited:

Mortilorie

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Hi Coldplayers, Hi Moniru!
I got my parcel this thursday, and it got to me in my busiest week since a few months .... I was like, who is ringing the door now! I have no time at all ... and then it was the postman - with a parcel - for me! "I have not ordered anything" I thought to myself and then it slowly dawned on me that it could be my Secret Santa gift! I had to wait to finally find time to open it, but then I was absolutely overwhelmed! It just did not stop ... so many beautifully wrapped and handcrafted things. It is from Mexico, which is exiting enough, but the content was really special. I am really sorry that you had to wait for my reply, but as said, this week was tricky.

So thank you so much Moniru! I absolutely love your gifts! And I really did think, that you must have had a lot of time on your hands ... Already tried some tequila chocolate. Very yummy!! I will of course put the card onto my tree and I will take a picture of it once it is up. The wooden flower of life ornament will also get a very special place as will the beautiful notebook.

It is great that we have such cool website to connect and Secret Santa makes every Christmas extra Coldplay special. <3 (Similies do not work for me at the moment, only question marks I am afraid)

And to whoever asked about the avatar ... yes it is a picture from the beautiful 3D card that Moniru made. Have a look for yourself in the attached pictures.

Attachments

iamsue

Coldplayer
I got my package today! It came at such a perfect moment, when I was down after losing a great friend to a long fight with cancer on Thanksgiving. Thank you for your thoughtfulness, @YeahWeDo_YeahWeDo. There is SO much in it that I want to lay it all out nicely and take a picture in daylight to send here tomorrow. You just made my whole Christmas!!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

YeahWeDo_YeahWeDo

On cold days cold plays out like the band's name
Coldplayer
I got my package today! It came at such a perfect moment, when I was down after losing a great friend to a long fight with cancer on Thanksgiving. Thank you for your thoughtfulness, @YeahWeDo_YeahWeDo. There is SO much in it that I want to lay it all out nicely and take a picture in daylight to send here tomorrow. You just made my whole Christmas!!

Dear @iamsue ,

I'm glad that my package reached you and I hope that you like it.
I haven't been here for a week so I just heard about your loss.
I feel so sorry and I can only imagine the pain you are going through right now.

Hopefully, the present can bring some light into these darker days.

Love,
YeahWeDo_YeahWeDo

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator

I'm so sorry to hear that @iamsue. :( Were you at least still able to talk to her on Wednesday, or not any more ?
Wishing you lots of strength and sending hugs over to you !

YeahWeDo_YeahWeDo

On cold days cold plays out like the band's name
Coldplayer
And to whoever asked about the avatar ... yes it is a picture from the beautiful 3D card that Moniru made. Have a look for yourself in the attached pictures.
That was me!

That's such an amazing card. You can literally see the time and effort that was put into it.

And I can see Frida Kahlo, my favourite paintress (she was such a strong woman)!!!

oldiefan

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
These packages are wonderful ! All this love being sent around the world from us folk....... it makes everyone's day a lot brighter, especially those suffering at the moment.
I wonder if Chris, Will, Jonny & Guy know about this ?????

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
" What gift would each one send ?"
If the package has more than three Love buttons in it and the card is full of little drawn hearts and stars, it's gotta be from Chris :D

Moniru

Slowly breaking through the daylight
Coldplayer
@iamsue So sorry for your loss... Sincerely hoping all these virtual hugs from around the planet are bringing you some comfort. This little community in my view, gives the feeling of being immersed in one of the concerts, where you can feel true love for our fellow humans being shared.

Lore

Up&Up
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I sent my package last Friday :D

I'm so sorry for your loss, sending you a big hug from the other side of the world!