Welcome to Coldplaying!

By signing up you will receive access to the largest Coldplay fan site and hundreds of Coldplay downloads!

Secret Santa 2016 ~ A Sleigh Full of Gifts

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SantaClaus, Oct 1, 2016.

Share This Page

1. guy42

By:guy42Jan 18, 2017
    Warm Player
    Coldplayer

Haha! When i was done, I looked like a rainbow incarnate ;)

No, jk, the bath bomb dissolves in the water completely after a while which leaves the water sort of blue. It doesn't really stick to you but I rinsed myself just to be sure. I did notice some shiny glitter on my skin later on though, which I didn't mind :laughing:

2. milliekinz

By:milliekinzJan 27, 2017
    New Coldplayer
    Coldplayer

image.jpg I just received my gift from @ppporcell (Patricia) all the way from Chile! I was so suprised to get something in the mail today :D Even though all of us live so far away, we all have things in common. It's such an amazing feeling! I love you all, and thank you, thank you, THANK YOU, Patricia!

3. Moniru

By:MoniruJan 27, 2017
    Slowly breaking through the daylight
    Coldplayer

Woo Hoo!!! Got my Secret Santa parcel today!! From no other than the country that has more Coldplayers per capita: Germany! Vielen Dank @Stepsi for the awesome Christmas tea straight from the Bremen Christmas market, a lovely card, and the super cute snowflake ornament. I apologize for the inefficiency of the Mexican postal service, but I got it now.

:heart::)

Attached Files:

4. I ran away

By:I ran awayFeb 25, 2017
    A Rush of Blood to X&Y
    Charity Donator Coldplayer

It has been a long time now, so just had to ask because I'm worried it may have gotten lost in the post:

@murilotifoski, did you receive the small package ? I hope it arrived !

5. the3jr

By:the3jrMar 14, 2017
    Ancient
    Coldplayer

Sorry for the late reply! Glad you enjoyed it! I wish I had put a little more effort into your package (especially compared to the other wonderful things I've seen here) but I'm just grateful that it got in your hands, especially sending internationally in the busy holiday season. I'm more active on Twitter if you wanna interact more, @the3jr :D

A side note, I'll (hopefully) post my package details here soon.

6. Stepsi

By:StepsiMar 20, 2017
    Coldplayer
    Coldplayer

Sorry for the late reply @Moniru! Just saw that you received your gift and I'm glad it arrived safely (although some time after Christmas ^^) I am glad you enjoy it. Funny thing my Secret Santa was Mexican, too. So it was kind of a German-Mexican bond here ;) have a wonderful time

Moniru likes this.
  7. murilotifoski

By:murilotifoskiNov 10, 2017
    08. nov. 2017 <3
    Coldplayer

(smoothly re-enters on an old thread)
    Santa just made me remember that I haven't given any update whether I got my gift or not.
    Truth is that I was going through a lot of mess back in that time, and I just assumed I had already posted what I got.
    First of all I would like to apologize @I ran away for the void and any worries it may have caused. And I think it's never too late to thank you for what you sent me!
    I swear I totally freaked out when I opened the package (might had have tears also).
    Seriously, those are priceless things any coldplayer could ever wish for. The emotional and historical presence is unutterable.
    I loved everything and I've been keeping them safely.
    ss16.jpg ss162.jpg

(guys, have a look at this coaster from X&Y era!!!)

Thank you so so so so much!!! And once again, sorry for the inconvenience.

8. I ran away

By:I ran awayNov 11, 2017
    A Rush of Blood to X&Y
    Charity Donator Coldplayer

No worries. Glad you got them :blush:

Shreya1975 likes this.