Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Secret Santa 2016 ~ A Sleigh Full of Gifts

alisbe

We're diamonds taking shape
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
If you check the links of previous years you'll see some send a card with a little gift like chocolates, souvenirs from their countries and some other lovely things :)

TheSavage_

Up&Up
Coldplayer
If you check the links of previous years you'll see some send a card with a little gift like chocolates, souvenirs from their countries and some other lovely things :)
Ah so just a tiny package

Lore

Up&Up
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I've never done something like this before, is it just a card or a package or something?

Sent from my A0001 using Coldplaying mobile app
You have to send a card, and maybe a little something, but just if you can. There's no need to send a package because shipping costs could be too much. Something you can fit in a small envelope would be perfect, I think.

iamsue

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
The pictures people posted last year of their cards showed more gifts, some not so tiny. They looked like more than I could do, so I made most of my gift. There is no pressure. Do what you can and want to - and most of all, have some fun with it!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Coldplaying mobile app

murilotifoski

08. nov. 2017 <3
Coldplayer
This will be my 4th time!!!
So excited! I genuinely wait every year for this moment. :dazzled:

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
The pictures people posted last year of their cards showed more gifts, some not so tiny. They looked like more than I could do, so I made most of my gift. There is no pressure. Do what you can and want to - and most of all, have some fun with it!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Coldplaying mobile app
Don't understate yourself ! I loved your self-made X&Y towel and the small bell - they're on my desk in Germany now ! :) And the Chicago sweets are long gone (=eaten), too !

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
This is such a fun project and you do not need to send a gift. My favorite Secret Santa was one where someone made me a handmade card that you can use as an ornament on my Christmas tree. I hang it every year.

Athena Pedroza

Honey, you are a rock
Coldplayer
This is such a fun project and you do not need to send a gift. My favorite Secret Santa was one where someone made me a handmade card that you can use as an ornament on my Christmas tree. I hang it every year.
that's pretty cool :)

berryfan

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'm brand new but I love the sound of this and I would love to join. I'll try to be creative with what I send off! Maybe it's time to break out the crochet needle...

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Make sure you send off you DM to Santa to get a Secret Santa

rozawxo

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I haven't been on this forum for years and had to make a new account cause I saw this on Facebook.

I would love to meet and get to know another Coldplay fan so I'm definitely in!