Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Secret Santa 2016 ~ A Sleigh Full of Gifts

Shreya1975

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Haha - I haven't eaten all the chocolate yet !.... I nibble it a bit at a time to make it last..... and so I don't get fat.
On Monday my family will be here and I am looking forward to playing my musical box / snow globe for them..... and telling them all about my kind friend in India.:kissing_heart:
Again - many thanks and HAPPY CHRISTMAS !
Oh my bad i haven't finished mine as yet too .... You shouldn't worry about that! oh my gosh that's so nice and so amazing ! Nothing like spending time with family ! <3 Awwwww That's so sweet of you Jane !! :*
you don't have to thank me :D the pleasure is mine :)
Wishing you a Wonderful and HAPPY CHRISTMAS !:party:

oldiefan

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Wishing all you lovely people a :party: VERY VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS :party: ! .......especially Shreya and Nie. :blush: :blush:

Danceteacher

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Merry Christmas to you all, too!
I have not received anything yet but worse I don't know wether the package I sent has reached its destination :(

Moniru

Slowly breaking through the daylight
Coldplayer
To all of you, Secret Santa Coldplayers, I send a warm hug. Your posts, pictures, tears of joy or otherwise, shared smiles and heartache, have certainly made my holidays brighter. Thank you for a great community, and thanks to Santa (and Coldplay) for bringing us together! Merry Christmas!!!

coldplayisawesome

Maybe I'm a ghost
Coldplayer
Merry Christmas to you all, too!
I have not received anything yet but worse I don't know wether the package I sent has reached its destination :(
same - my package should have reached my match last week. but i know this person doesn't visit the forums often, so i'm hoping they just haven't had time to come on here and post about it. fingers crossed!

rozawxo

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Merry Christmas to everyone!!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Shreya1975

Coldplayer
Wishing all you lovely people a :party: VERY VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS :party: ! .......especially Shreya and Nie. :blush: :blush:
Merry Christmas Jane <3 <3 <3 may it be filled with loads and loads of joy and Christmas cheer! :D :* :) :* :')

Shreya1975

Coldplayer
Merry Christmas to all of you !! May it be filled with loads of joy and Christmas cheer! :D :* :D :D all of you are so sweet and so lovely !
Have a wonderful Christmas
Love,
Shreya.

berryfan

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Merry Christmas to everyone! Here in Norway we celebrate Christmas on the 24th so we have had a lovely day filled with traditions and love and laughter.

I haven't received my gift yet but I'm staying hopeful! And I'm just so happy that Nie got my package; that was the most important thing.

Happy Christmas, lovelies! ❤❤

iamsue

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Merry Christmas to everyone! Here in Norway we celebrate Christmas on the 24th so we have had a lovely day filled with traditions and love and laughter.

I haven't received my gift yet but I'm staying hopeful! And I'm just so happy that Nie got my package; that was the most important thing.

Happy Christmas, lovelies! [emoji173][emoji173]
That is such a neat tradition! Thanks and I hope you are having the merriest of Christmases today! To all of my Coldplaying friends, Merry Christmas tomorrow! May it be blessed with all of the miracles of the season!! You are like a second home to me and I love spending time here with you. You have given me so much strength to draw from this year during many tough times and I am so grateful to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rahul

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Merry Christmas to everyone on here. Hope you all have a wonderful time with your friends and family.
My match received the gift on 21st but santa tells me she is in different city. Kind of worried about the chocolates.
Spread the love.

Lore

Up&Up
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Merry Christmas everybody :D I still haven't received my secret santa card, but I haven't really received anything in the past week, so it's probably because of our terrible postal service :p

BuckinParadise

Believe in Miracles
Coldplayer
Merry Christmas everybody :D I still haven't received my secret santa card, but I haven't really received anything in the past week, so it's probably because of our terrible postal service :p
where do you live ?

girl_in_the_band_tshirt

(: I'm Maya
Coldplayer
I haven't received anything yet either, but I'm still glad my package reached its destination alright. That's always a gift in itself :yum And I had a very nice Christmas. I hope all of you did too! This is such a wonderful group of people here, and it's nice to get to share in everyone's Christmas celebrations :blush:

Shreya1975

Coldplayer
Hi sarah the package has reached Poland but I dont know where its gone after that... It should be reaching you soon...

Take care
And seasons greetings
Love,
Shreya

coolvivalavidafan

A HEAD FULL A HEAD FULL OF DREAMS
Coldplayer
Wohoa... i bet it will be tomorrow! :D You Shreya.. know me, send me quickly where's my package on prive ! thanks.

foolsgoldthunder

We'll be birds, flying free
Coldplayer
Here's what I got from foolsgoldthunder last week! Such a lovely package!

Sent from my A0001 using Coldplaying mobile app
aw, I hope you enjoy the treats and I'm glad it all got to you in time! after seeing everybody else's wonderful gifts, I'm so sorry mine wasn't anywhere near as good/Coldplay-related. hope you had a brilliant Christmas, and here's to a great New Year!

alicjanna

Whatcha say?
Coldplayer
I'm a bit late with Christmas wishes so I wish you a happy new year!
I also want share with you the fact that yesterday I received my first ever Love button! It was sent to me by my friend who brought it from one of the Wembley shows. When I opened the package I just couldn't stop crying and laughing - I've wanted to have one for so long [emoji24] [emoji173] Now it's attached to my backpack