Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Secret Santa 2016 ~ A Sleigh Full of Gifts

BuckinParadise

Believe in Miracles
Coldplayer
OMG! I'm crying along with you! This is A-mazing!!!! But seriously, how many Secret Santas are in Germany?
haha, well I have 3 secret santas this year, here, in our German Facebook Coldplay Fangroup and at work ( there I got a match which gave me her Viva la Vida Shirt from Wembley 2009 and told me it should be worn with honour by a real die hard fan !! )

its so much fun and lovely idea

iamsue

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Those magnets are so cool! Did you make them?

Moniru

Slowly breaking through the daylight
Coldplayer
To all our German Secret Santas ((who seem to totally outnumber the rest of us) I hope you had a super happy Nikolaus!!!

Mortilorie

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
To all our German Secret Santas ((who seem to totally outnumber the rest of us) I hope you had a super happy Nikolaus!!!
I bought myself a chocolate Nikolaus and put it in my boots with the chocolates for the rest of the family, and I made the adventkalender for my kids too. This is how it gets when you grow up... And for Christmas we do not do gifts between adults this year. We refurbished our cellar to host the table soccer that Santa is bringing to the whole family :). So, Secret Santa is the only proper surprise gift I got this year, and I am very happy with it :)

YeahWeDo_YeahWeDo

On cold days cold plays out like the band's name
Coldplayer
I just didn't have the time to visit the forum in the last few days.
But it's so cool to visit this thread.
So many things are happening!

You are so welcome! I was so surprised how fast it arrived to. Merry Christmas and I am so happy you are enjoying your Secret Santa gifts!
I also received my Secret Santa and will post them tonight
Mine arrived pretty fast, too.
It took only about seven days.

I wish you a merry Christmas as well!

Where do you get that kind of necklace? I love it!! Glad @YeahwedoYeawedo got such a cool gift from you Christa42! She deserved it after making me so happy with mine. To my Secret Santa match: I am working very hard to finish and get yours to you soon-hopefully mailing by Friday!
You are too kind <3
I just had a lot of fun putting your gift together.

And it makes me really happy that you seem to enjoy your gift so much.

Thank you from another German ;-)
I was lucky enough to find some chocolate in my shoe.

coldplayisawesome

Maybe I'm a ghost
Coldplayer
ahhh i love seeing everyone's gifts :dance:
i can't wait until mine gets to my match (but i only sent it out last weekend, so i think maybe sometime next week :D)

TheSavage_

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Finally about to send my package, it's quite small so hopefully will go as letterpost and be there still on time. To my match: it's not very big but I hope you like it.

TheSavage_

Up&Up
Coldplayer
So I've sent it now. Very expensive to send, probably next year it will be just a card. Kinda feel like ive been peer pressured into making a package instead of a card hahaha

Moniru

Slowly breaking through the daylight
Coldplayer
I bought myself a chocolate Nikolaus and put it in my boots with the chocolates for the rest of the family, and I made the adventkalender for my kids too. This is how it gets when you grow up... And for Christmas we do not do gifts between adults this year. We refurbished our cellar to host the table soccer that Santa is bringing to the whole family :). So, Secret Santa is the only proper surprise gift I got this year, and I am very happy with it :)
Few things are better than German chocolate! Coldyplay and Fußball, of course, are some of them. It's so nice to read you are still enjoying your SS gift :)

TheSavage_

Up&Up
Coldplayer
What a bunch of lovely packages am I seeing here!

I was wondering, are matches mutual, or does the match you get not necessarily equal the one sending to you?

Mortilorie

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
What a bunch of lovely packages am I seeing here!

I was wondering, are matches mutual, or does the match you get not necessarily equal the one sending to you?
No, they are not mutual. You send the gift to one person and get a gift or card from another person if you are lucky :). This is part of the excitement that it is totally open and focussed more on the giving part than the receiving.

coldplayloveintexas

Coldplay-loving Mom!
Coldplayer
Dear Coldplayers, I have been offline here for a couple of weeks due to my work and crazy stuff happening in my life....all around. And yesterday was such a chaotic and stressful day but when I came home a huge parcel from Houston, Texas was waiting for me and I screamed as loud and tears streamed down my face when I opened it like being at a Coldplay Concert, I swear !!

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH SUSAN !! ( don't know her Username here, but sent her friend request on Facebook :) )
I feel really blessed and I wanted to order the pencils anyway and the guitar pics are not available in Germany ( official store ). And such a lovely card written in German :) was with the gifts ( socks, lip balm, souvenirs from Texas, Confetti and the box with the 6 guitar pics and the rainbow pencils and the lovely wristband )
it feels like the boys themselves had prepared this for me and I am really really speechless and overwhelmed for all this love in it.I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT <3

THANKS FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY COLDPLAY HEART AND SOUL !!!

and will send my parcel this weekend, sorry I know I am late ..I have the gifts since weeks but I want to prepare it with love and time and don't have that much free time at the moment...hope it will arrive in time

Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BNr5smLANkl/?taken-by=such_a_precious_jewel
Then it obviously was meant for you to have it - I'm so glad you enjoyed all your goodies and that they brightened your day!! I had so much fun shopping for things to represent Houston and Coldplay that were unique. The mirror and guitar picks were part of the US VIP package from their concert in Dallas. I loved them, but felt like i needed to share them with another fan who would appreciate them!! Merry, merry Christmas Maren!!

ColdplayLoveInTexas,
Susan

alisbe

We're diamonds taking shape
Coldplayer
Charity Donator

kiteboarder85

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi everyone !
just got this from Germany ! Tanks a lot to my secret santa <3
I'm really impatient to open it, I will try to keep it under my Xmas tree to Dec 24th ! But not sure i will resist not to open it before haha :)

* Also just sent mine today, it will arrive before december 16th somewhere in Europe.... *

Secret Santa is so amazing !

Attachments

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Hi everyone !
just got this from Germany ! Tanks a lot to my secret santa <3
I'm really impatient to open it, I will try to keep it under my Xmas tree to Dec 24th ! But not sure i will resist not to open it before haha :)

* Also just sent mine today, it will arrive before december 16th somewhere in Europe.... *

Secret Santa is so amazing !
*squints at the photo*

Ah, I can tell who this is from :D (But I'm not gonna say)
So many Coldplayers from Germany on this forum, but where are you in real life ? :)

iamsue

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Somewhere in the U.S., there is a Coldplayer awaiting their Secret Santa gift with glee. What they don't yet know is that it is me! I will finish your gift tomorrow and get it on its merry way, so hold your breath for a few more days!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

coolvivalavidafan

A HEAD FULL A HEAD FULL OF DREAMS
Coldplayer
Someone is waiting in the US, gift was sent from Europe . . . and i'll be waiting for US gift ..awaiting never ever endings :) my patience